John_Cro pure 4-3-3, the best tactic I ever made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Cro

Reaction score
Hello, guys!
I started with Man Utd and had no decent wingers in my first team so decided to completaly play without them and created a 4-3-3 tactic that uses 3 Mc and 3 FC.

It's cated with TC as I like it much more then classical tactics. ALso, every position gets very high grades. Maybe I need little tweaking of FC, but they play pretty well.

Also, here is the picture of formation with explanation-.

My succes:
6/6 premier leagues
4/6 champion leagues
3/6 FA cups
2/6 League cups

Here is the tactic:http://www.mediafire.com/?djzn2mqevxw

Please try and say what works and what can be done better!
Thanks

P.S. Lately I have been accused that this isn't my tactic cause it is called Tito- Sfraser deff 2- well this is what it means:

Tito - type it int google, he was one of the presidents of my country during which period we lived the best
SFraser - I used his training schedules with this tactic
deff - means I have a more offensive version of 4-3-3
2- mena it's ver. 2 of the sme tactic
P.S.2: lso, this is getting funny, I have been accused of reloading. So you can call me a cheater if that suits you, I don't care, just remember to make sometimes a tactic other people can also "cheat on".

Last edited:
Have you tried it with any other teams?

yes, france and spain, lost in finals of Europian championship but played with 9 players against 11 (and they won in extra time)

First of all, to all that look down upon people, you can't use the same tactic for every ****** club in this hemisphere.
Second of all, here are the results so cry, baby cry:

For 3 years havent lost a single game in Premier league
see you

First of all, to all that look down upon people, you can't use the same tactic for every ****** club in this hemisphere.
Second of all, here are the results so cry, baby cry:

For 3 years havent lost a single game in Premier league
see you

That's insane going three years unbeaten.

Nice one. :)

this why people dont make tactic for other any more, people just knock it for no reason. to go unbeaten with any team for 3 seasons in the prem is quality. well done mate

they look amazing, could i see a screenshot of your team please?

wow, 3 seasons unbeaten? will give this one a try

lol, love the fact you found it easier to win the cl than the league cup

Sure, mate, here it is

Don't pay attention to the grades on image as I experiment with the team and other tactics

Last edited:
These look very impressive, well done.

Good to see youve built a team of wonderkids, very nice job dude

Thank you.
For all who want to try this, use WOLFSONGS team talks and I made my own training based on the learning of SFRAISER.
cherrs, maybe should put this in opening post

4-3-3 seems to have a greater success rate on this FM, than other formations.

Well Done though :)

Thank you.
For all who want to try this, use WOLFSONGS team talks and I made my own training based on the learning of SFRAISER.
cherrs, maybe should put this in opening post
use both of those as well, sfrasers training is the best ive used, though edited it to suit my side . am building a schedule for deep lying playmakers using his think ill pm it to you when im done if you're interested

Sure, will try it but I always make schedules according to each players needs. I develop each player in separate schedule. That enables me to target PA to weak areas.

Thanks once again to everyone, but please try it and say what's missing

Status
Not open for further replies.