Johnson would quit man city!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
Has he even played this year? Feel for the lad, he had great potential but should have moved when the big stars came in as he hasn't got a chance.

And put this in the Football > England (I think) section

its moved Chap :P no worries

yeah, bit of a bummer for him, he needs to go to a team like Sunderland or Liverpool, especially the latter as Liverpool have no width whatsoever, he needs to play 1st team footie, he would be stupid not to move!

i love the guy think he is so different for a.young and s.downing personally i think they are borring and johnson is top class,chelsea or man u, could do with him!!!

raikan007 you saved me again thanks chap

I think he's good, but I don't rate him as highly as some of you. He needs to move though in all honesty.

Personally being Scottish i'm scared for when Johnson and Albrighton come of age. England have a lot of good talent coming though, still won't win anything though. ;)

Good if he leaves for First team action but it also shows he is not ready to handle rotation which is norm at big clubs (I know he was playing most games as a sub).

I would like to see Johnson at United sadly they wont sell a virus to us. :'(

YES!!! Finally Johnson will move!!!

Hopefully Man U will get him, we need a winger. I mean, other than Nani and Valencia (Giggs will NOT last forever, despite the impression he gives lol), we have no other natural wingers. Obertan seems to be more of a central player, played behind the striker, despite him being a winger back in France. As for Bebe, I have NO idea where that guy plays. First, he's a striker (Reportedly). Then he plays on the left. But for the reserves? Down the right. There are some academy players coming through, like Robbie Brady, but he's still too young.

If United could get him for £17m, say, I'd be happy with that. Then again, I doubt City would ever want to sell to us...

YES!!! Finally Johnson will move!!!

Hopefully Man U will get him, we need a winger. I mean, other than Nani and Valencia (Giggs will NOT last forever, despite the impression he gives lol), we have no other natural wingers. Obertan seems to be more of a central player, played behind the striker, despite him being a winger back in France. As for Bebe, I have NO idea where that guy plays. First, he's a striker (Reportedly). Then he plays on the left. But for the reserves? Down the right. There are some academy players coming through, like Robbie Brady, but he's still too young.

If United could get him for £17m, say, I'd be happy with that. Then again, I doubt City would ever want to sell to us...

You're mad. £17M for Adam Johnson!

No way would I pay anywhere near that amount for him. I wasn't even happy we paid £16M for Valencia, and I'm still not happy about that. I think maybe £11m or £12M would have been better for him. I wouldn't pay any more than £10M for Adam Johnson. He's a good player, but he's more of an impact player imo. He should go to a club like Bolton. They're pushing for Europe, they use wingers alot and they actually have players who will header the ball.

Definitely don't want him at United though. I think he's being overhyped tbh.

Mancini should be starting him instead of playing 3 defensive mids, hope he talks to Johnson and starts playing him

he is the next ryan giggs,he is to good to be rotated,i pay 17 million for him as he is a player we could have for ten years plus,look at giggs he is till going and by far one of the best in the league,(i can dream lol)

he will probs just go to villa as the did get milner off them!!!1

No way would I pay anywhere near that amount for him. I wasn't even happy we paid £16M for Valencia, and I'm still not happy about that. I think maybe £11m or £12M would have been better for him. I wouldn't pay any more than £10M for Adam Johnson. He's a good player, but he's more of an impact player imo. He should go to a club like Bolton. They're pushing for Europe, they use wingers alot and they actually have players who will header the ball.

I think you are underrating Johnson. He is good enough player for any top 4 team.

Yes I would. (I'm also adding in there the fact that it is MAN CITY and they wouldn't sell a virus to us)

I think he has a great future, but that he doesn't get played enough. He can run, he can cross (When he doesn't cut inside) and he can shoot (Although not too well from distance). If he was encouraged to stay wider, I think he'd be MUCH better, as he's constantly cutting inside.

If he was at Man Utd, I'd put him on the left and Nani on the right. That way they'd stay wide and not keep cutting inside and blasting shot after shot uselessly.

I think you are underrating Johnson. He is good enough player for any top 4 team.

I'm not saying he isn't, but £17M? No chance.

They signed him for £8M not even a year ago and suddenly his value has jumped up by £10M after spending most of the year on the bench? How does that work? I agree when he has played he's been good, but he doesn't seem to show up much for the big games.

When City played United last year he went missing, when he came on against United last week, I don't think he even touched the ball. He doesn't play against the big teams because when he gets his chances against them he doesn't take it.

This is my opinion of course, and I'm not going to argue about it. If you don't agree that's your choice but I honestly don't believe he is worth anywhere near £17M because he spent a year on the bench and made some good appearances.

But if you disagree, we'll agree to disagree.

I'm not saying he isn't, but £17M? No chance.

They signed him for £8M not even a year ago and suddenly his value has jumped up by £10M after spending most of the year on the bench? How does that work? I agree when he has played he's been good, but he doesn't seem to show up much for the big games.

When City played United last year he went missing, when he came on against United last week, I don't think he even touched the ball. He doesn't play against the big teams because when he gets his chances against them he doesn't take it.

This is my opinion of course, and I'm not going to argue about it. If you don't agree that's your choice but I honestly don't believe he is worth anywhere near £17M because he spent a year on the bench and made some good appearances.

But if you disagree, we'll agree to disagree.

He was worth 8M as his contract was about to expire and City could have got him for free.

Thats not what i was on, he deserves better than Bolton, so i said he is good enough for any top 4 team. I didnt talk about money part as each has their own way of valuating player price.

He is a quality player and good enough for Top 4, but 17 M? I dont know. That depends on which clubs are interested.

p.s: Young, English, Good potential player so he should be expensive.

I hope City do sell him, for a huge profit. I believe Boro have a large percentage coming their way if that happens. |)

he is the next ryan giggs,he is to good to be rotated,i pay 17 million for him as he is a player we could have for ten years plus,look at giggs he is till going and by far one of the best in the league,(i can dream lol)

he will probs just go to villa as the did get milner off them!!!1

What, to fight with an in-form Downing again? Nah. We don't need him anyway, we've got better wingers than him.

He's a good player, yes, but his end product leaves a lot to be desired. Personally, I'd rather Milner back than him.

Last edited:
Back