Johnson would quit man city!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
i see what you meen downing just doent do it for me never had an impact on th england were as johnson has,were do you think he would go,

ps if milner ever came back as soon as some1 offers him more money he will leave again

he is the next ryan giggs,he is to good to be rotated,i pay 17 million for him as he is a player we could have for ten years plus,look at giggs he is till going and by far one of the best in the league,(i can dream lol)

he will probs just go to villa as the did get milner off them!!!1
Ryan Giggs now is ten times better than Adam Johnson and i don't think there will ever be another Ryan Giggs.

i see what you meen downing just doent do it for me never had an impact on th england were as johnson has,were do you think he would go,

ps if milner ever came back as soon as some1 offers him more money he will leave again

Johnson's made an England impact? He's made a few appearances and played alright, but not world changingly well.

Also, Milner won't come back. I'd accept him back, but the other fans just wouldn't.

Come to Chelsea!!! We was intrested in him before he went to City and he would be a excellent player to take Anelka's place on the right side of the 3.

as much as i wont him at man u i think chelsea would be a great club for him,plus they have an ageing squad :P

as much as i wont him at man u i think chelsea would be a great club for him,plus they have an ageing squad :P

correct me if im wrong but isnt utds squad older than Chelseas ? sorry for being off topic btw

Last edited:
correct me if i mwrong but isnt utds squad older than Chelseas ? sorry for being off topic btw

Nah, you're right mate.

I'd love him at Liverpool, doubt it'll happen though.

Nah, you're right mate.

I'd love him at Liverpool, doubt it'll happen though.

You never know he may go to Liverpool if he wants to play week in week out and im sure he would be at liverpool and he could suit them really well.

You never know he may go to Liverpool if he wants to play week in week out and im sure he would be at liverpool and he could suit them really well.

Maybe next season, yes. Highly doubt it in our current situation.

Maybe next season, yes. Highly doubt it in our current situation.

Yeah if he wants to leave at the end of the season and Liverpool say get a top 5 or 6 finish this season then there could be a chance he will be wearing a liverpool shirt next season. I really hope his still wearing blue though but a bit darker :D

Adam Johnson will join Bristol Rovers. Heard it here first :)

I'd love him at sunderland, and I reckon we have a pretty good chance as long as we don't go on a horrible run of form and end up in the bottom six.

He's a Sunderland and Boro fan. Sunderland because he's a mackem and boro because he was at the club since he was 10.

He grew up supporting Newcastle in spite of his unfortunate birthplace, he also was in our youth ranks early on.

Back