Johnson would quit man city!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter chappazz88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 2K
You can underand why he would want to leave. He is in the form of his life and wants to make the most of it by playing week in week out. If he can nail down a first team place he could cement his place in the England team.

Sadly i think this could be a major problem for City. Its great having 2 world class players in every position, but they all will want to play every game. Johson is not the first, and will certainly not be the last, to threaten leaving Man City

To be fair, it's his own fault for joining City in the first place. He must have known that he wasn't gonna be first team.

You're mad. £17M for Adam Johnson!

No way would I pay anywhere near that amount for him. I wasn't even happy we paid £16M for Valencia, and I'm still not happy about that. I think maybe £11m or £12M would have been better for him. I wouldn't pay any more than £10M for Adam Johnson. He's a good player, but he's more of an impact player imo. He should go to a club like Bolton. They're pushing for Europe, they use wingers alot and they actually have players who will header the ball.

Definitely don't want him at United though. I think he's being overhyped tbh.

May i Add that they only got him for £8 million because he was out of contract at Middlesborough at the end of the season in the first few months he was top scorer in the Championship from LW with about 12-13 goals if i remember and they were holding out for about £10m but took £8m in the end.

Back