Joint Story With A Top Manager (Big up Myself yo')

StuartCarey

Reaction score
Anyone want to do a Joint Story, preferably from England that is pretty well know, won't cry after a few loss' - and has done a story before.

If so you'll be partnering up with me, and I am aiming to do a L2/1 game. Previous long term games are;

West Ham United (Reputation - Sunday League Footballer) (2009-2014/15)

4 EPL Titles
2 FA Cup
2 League Cup
3 ECC Titles

Offered Liverpool job, accepted, took from 17th 20 games~ in and won a European spot - won the EPL and ECC title next season.

Burton Albion (Reputation - Semi Pro)

Finished 3rd in League 2 first season - promoted to L1
Finished 5th and won promotion into Coca-Cola Championship in season season

Easy going guy, English, mature, good player, easy going, doesn't give up.

If you wish to join me please tell me about yourself, previous stories, and previous game saves in a reply to this thread.

Cheers

Someone's a bit big headed oO) "Top manager" <)

Can't do it mate, already doing it with Chris.

you can join in with mine mate if ya want.

Louis, Luke and Stuart's journey of the campiosnhip and upwards

he is a top manager though max, he won the epl with west ham first season, and he got burton to the championship in 2, not many people could do that, look at that hammers record~~

he is a top manager though max, he won the epl with west ham first season, and he got burton to the championship in 2, not many people could do that, look at that hammers record~~
Yeah I know he is I never disputed that. Just saying not everyone goes around saying they are class ^^)

But yeah he is good :)

Good luck whoever you do it with.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

you can join in with mine mate if ya want.

Louis, Luke and Stuart's journey of the campiosnhip and upwards
Sorry but I don't think you read the description right. It said "people who don't give up", you gave up because nobody commented on your story when you put about a 3 line sentence for the start of your story and never done an update again.

I'll do it, what team you wanna be did you say?

Haha was only a joke Max <3

Name me a team you want to be in either L1 or L2 and I'll agree.

mate i was doing a championship 1 do ya wanna play in that

Yeah I know he is I never disputed that. Just saying not everyone goes around saying they are class ^^)

But yeah he is good :)

Good luck whoever you do it with.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Sorry but I don't think you read the description right. It said "people who don't give up", you gave up because nobody commented on your story when you put about a 3 line sentence for the start of your story and never done an update again.

Max if you aint got anything nice to say dont say it

Max if you aint got anything nice to say dont say it
Lol. Louis, I was trying to show you that your not what he wanted in his description. Don't take it personally mate, just helping him find a partner.

Don't get angry with me mate just because he agreed and is choosing someone else.

Truth hurts.

stuart im owed a thank you, i got this thread running again as no one commented last night or this morning <3

Max i mean that to everything i do your always the one that comes and says something bad about it

Max i mean that to everything i do your always the one that comes and says something bad about it
Oh whatever mate. If you want to cry about me, PM me instead of spamming people's threads.

Just forget it, I'd rather carry on with my Burton story than do a Joint Story, in every thread people make there is an argument between 2 or more people.

Louis Max was speaking the truth, Max has done nothing wrong.

Stuart sorry for runing your thread but Max does say stuff on my threads that she doesnt need to write

stuart i can get you someone, just pm people who are active on the site, thats how i got luke