Joint Story With A Top Manager (Big up Myself yo')

i recommend the following
Lil Roller
tomomate
tommyhayes1889

Stuart sorry for runing your thread but Max does say stuff on my threads that she doesnt need to write
PM me then if you feel something is wrong instead of ruining threads one by one.

leeds is very easy, won the league by 17 points, only lost twice, and my only signing was hamed namouchi
Id say bristol rovers mate, id have your babies if you did one

Anyone want to do a Joint Story, preferably from England that is pretty well know, won't cry after a few loss' - and has done a story before.

If so you'll be partnering up with me,............

Easy going guy, English, mature, good player, easy going, doesn't give up.

If you wish to join me please tell me about yourself, reply to this thread.

Cheers

Is this a dating ad or a story invite lol :p koko ;) :L

Someone's a bit big headed oO) "Top manager" <)

Maybe I'm wrong Max, but I think he meant he would like to do the story with " A top manager"..... :)

This is a really, really strange thread... LOL, I don't even know what a joint story is or how it could possibly work!

Also some of your accomplishments are a little insane.. I mean the 17th to 4th in 18 games, that's pretty much impossible.. You'd have to win like 15 out of your 18 games or something ridiculous? I'm not calling you a liar, I just think it's a bit weird.. You must be a FM genius..

lol i like your siggy

Lewis Edwards: Is f**king annoyed!!! Won 5-1 away to crystal palace with notts county, Sean Scannel coring a hat-trick past his former club, in the same match he breaks his f**king foot and is out for 5 months!!!!