Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade Goody has sealed yet another exclusive TV deal. She will be appearing in Most Haunted at easter.

If you have *** with a prostitute without paying is it rape or shoplifting?

brought a jade goody calender the other day
shame it only goes up to march tho

What do jade goody and an easter egg have in common?
Both being boxed up for easter.

Whats the difference between the england cricket team and jade goodys husband?
The cricket team wont be taking home the ashes this year

Q. What team have never met before.

A. Queens Park Strangers.

Stevie Wonder in concert in Tokyo asks the ayduence for requests.
An old japanaise guy at the front shouts '' play Jazz Chord''
Stevie plays a 15min jazz rendition bringing down the house.

Play a jazz chord' shouts the *** guy again.
Stevie plays another superb Jazz Melody,

Play a jazz chord the *** yet shouts yet again.

If you're so clever you come & play shouts Stevie.

The *** guy grabs the mic '' A jazz chord to I ruv love! (H)

Quazimodo,Snow white and the wicked witch all go to see the wizard of oz.
The wicked witch is going because she wants it confirmed that she is the wickedest in all the land!
Snow white is going because she wants it confirmed that she is the most beautiful in all the land!!
Quazimodo is going because he wants it confirmed that he is the ugliest in all the land!!!
The wicked witch is the first one to go in and see the wizard.She comes out smiling and cackles "i knew i was the wickedest of them all and i am HAHAHA"
Then its Snow whites turn to go in.She comes back out and says "Oh joy,I AM the most beautiful in all the land,oh joy oh joy oh joy"
Quazimodo is the last to go in and see the wizard.He comes out with a pained and confused look on his face,pauses a second then says " WHO THE **** IS WAYNE ROONEY?

Why did the pie cross the road?
Because it was Meatan potato

Why does the river Mersey run through Liverpool?
If it walked it would get mugged

There is a small village, it's a happy village but the bell in the church broke. So a man take it upan himself to fix it. He realises that the ringer inside of the bell has fell out so he used himself. Unfortunately it never worked and the man killed himself. The village people find him and a woman asks the priest if he knows the man he doesn't but the priest went to the bakers to see if the baker knew who the man was. So the bakers looking at the man. A woman shots well do you know him! The baker says I'm not sure but his face rings a bell.

What do you call jade goody in a wedding dress?
A shuttle ****.

Christiano ronaldo goes to the doctors and sais "doctor,doctor I think there's somthing wrong with me everytime I look in the mirror I get sexually aroused" the doctor looks at him for a moment and sais "I'm not suprised your a ****"

lol ^

Whats the difference between a cow and cancer?

Jade Goody never got to milk a cow

brought a jade goody calender the other day
shame it only goes up to march tho

Quazimodo,Snow white and the wicked witch all go to see the wizard of oz.
The wicked witch is going because she wants it confirmed that she is the wickedest in all the land!
Snow white is going because she wants it confirmed that she is the most beautiful in all the land!!
Quazimodo is going because he wants it confirmed that he is the ugliest in all the land!!!
The wicked witch is the first one to go in and see the wizard.She comes out smiling and cackles "i knew i was the wickedest of them all and i am HAHAHA"
Then its Snow whites turn to go in.She comes back out and says "Oh joy,I AM the most beautiful in all the land,oh joy oh joy oh joy"
Quazimodo is the last to go in and see the wizard.He comes out with a pained and confused look on his face,pauses a second then says " WHO THE **** IS WAYNE ROONEY?

Why does the river Mersey run through Liverpool?
If it walked it would get mugged

Good ones those 8-|

I got one

Bin Larden has sent out a new message to the Islam community.

"Liverpool Where **** last year"

British Intel has said that is old and out dated news.

We known about it for the last 20 years.

Fifa 2011 is coming out next week... Liverpool will finnally be able to win anything LOOOOOOOL!

I got one

Bin Larden has sent out a new message to the Islam community.

"Liverpool Where **** last year"

British Intel has said that is old and out dated news.

We known about it for the last 20 years.

Not sure whether it's because I'm a Liverpool fan but that joke was awful.

it was awful. but i am so shocked that right now... i dont really care about anything.

On a scale of one to ethiopia how hungry are you right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.