Jonathan Cristaldo=Amazing

rjkingy

Reaction score
Jonathan cristaldo has brilliant stats at start of game can get him for under 1 mill and within 2 seasons his price is 35 mill and scores for fun him and kierrison upfront equals unstoppable

Vélez in the Argentine Premier. If im looking correctly.

Jonathan cristaldo is a joke!!!
i had 3 scouts look at him and they told me to look elsewhere

he really isnt a joke dont listen to your scouts sign him hes amazing

he is at river on my game and he has scored 20 goals in 15 games, he seems a fantastic player nd i highly reccomend him. however if ur a british team nd u like 2 keep ur team british, sign steven fletcher cus he is amazing

he is at river on my game and he has scored 20 goals in 15 games, he seems a fantastic player nd i highly reccomend him. however if ur a british team nd u like 2 keep ur team british, sign steven fletcher cus he is amazing

i will give steven fletcher a try

Finishing 20
Heading 19
Technique 17
Dribbling 16
Long shots 15
Composure 19
Off the ball 19

He is not very fast, 12 in acceleration, but he has 17 stamina

and 9 in determination
11 in natural fitness

anyway he's a very good striker

want atarget-man to replace lazy Berba so,what the heck?!!!

in my 5th season with leicester in the premiership. i just scout reported himand my scout said that he is a good signing for a CHAMPIONSHIP side and i would have 2 pay 9.5 million for him

on my game I bought him for 210k first season with QPR and he has done pretty much nothing and his stats are very average like low championship level is this because I'm on 9.3 patch or do I need to be patient?

i have an everton save in season 3 on 9.3, cristaldo still at velez his stats look immense tbh.. iv got him in my leeds game atm, top scorer in my team championship, but he aint doin owt speical right now but you have to realise he wont perform straight away, iv had laurito many times and he doesnt perform to well for me until a few seasons. oh yeh and as for the terrbile stats in season 5, it depends on if the team has played him etc, obviosuly if you had trained him for 5 seasons and played him, hed be alot better.

He is pretty good i have him for huddersfield town 1st season bought him for 190k. In my second season now he is still doing the buisness at championship level, somehow im top of league after 5 games.

Id rate him as i know he can become a good premier league striker given time.

Jonathan cristaldo is a joke!!!
i had 3 scouts look at him and they told me to look elsewhere
Maybe your scouts are the jokes. Hire new ones, seriously.

Will provide pictures to prove how good your scouts are.

cristaldo1.jpg

cristaldo2.jpg

If someone could develop into something like that and your scouts are telling you to look elsewhere, seriously, get new ones.

in my 5th season with leicester in the premiership. i just scout reported himand my scout said that he is a good signing for a CHAMPIONSHIP side and i would have 2 pay 9.5 million for him

that's why scouts shouldn't always be trusted. 3rd best striker.