Jonathan Cristaldo=Amazing

• Thread starter Thread starter rjkingy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 9K
he is strong and can head but he cant jump and isnt the tallest so wouldnt be too great for TM

no i think he was talking about cristaldo :P saying about his height and how he wouldnt be good as a target man

The next game I start I will have to buy this guy early and train him up. Those stats are insane.

His stats are V. Good, but I could see his Natural Fitness being an issue.

cristaldo is a good deal for 150k or something in the first season, but he isn't good enough on my game in 3rd season for prem, and I'm west ham..

He didn't impress me when I bought him, had an average of about 6.5 and didn't score many at all. I decided to sell him as his stats didn't really change at all over the 3 years I had him.

Maybe I made a mistake, I'll find out in another couple of years in game, when someone buys him for 50million lol

im liverpool end of first season im looking for a right winger and I can spend up to 30m any ideas?
is arteta worth 25m?

well he is absolutely immense but he loses his already lacking pace by the end of the third but assists and goals are always preseent. i played him on the right for my everton squad, before selling to bayern for 30m after 3 seasons.

I hope hes as good as u all make out ive got him coming in january im only in 2nd season but he cost me 4.5milion but worth a try

I've never signed him, I'd like him on my Leeds save, but don't think he'll join someone in the Coca Cola League 1 division.

fm billy i have him for leeds he joined no problem for like 1.4k a week

Christ, My Chequebook is out & hes coming to my team this minute ....................... !!!

Back