Jones' 4-2-3-1 V2.

  • Thread starter Thread starter *Jones*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 10K
on your tactic screen select Tactic-Manage tactics-Import-select tactic
Than press Tactic and select it, it is on the end
 
hey, i'm curious,
has anyone used this tactic?
and had success with it?

please, please
leave feedback!
​
 
Yeh I just started using these tactics. Only played 5 or 6 competitive games so far but im seeing good possesion rate and pass completion. Making lots of chances but I think Cardozo needs to settle in a littl bit more then he will start banging them in more;

I made a couple of changes tho.. I put the ST as an advanced forward rather than poacher and in touchline instructions I added Look for Overlap. Also using retain possesion in the last 20 odd minutes to make sure of the win in away games

The players im using;

GK; Foster (VDS)
DR; Neville (Rafael)
DL; Evra
DC; Vidic
DC; Evans (Ferdinand)
DPM; Montolivo
DM; Rodwell
AMR; Valencia
AML; Rooney
AMC; Gorcuff
ST; Cardozo
 
I had some success in the premiership with man city but then got destroyed by bayern in the CL. i think it may have something to do with sweeper keeper imo.
 
you know this is for FM10 right? may work for '11, gunna release a new version of this me thinks..
 
Back
Top