Jones link to Liverpool dismissed

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 2K
What the **** are you on about Scott? How does that have anything to do with the fact N'Gog is playing better than Owen?

owen is past it imo. hes been average, would rather play welbeck and macheda so they can improve, or this new lad, diouf.

ruud went to real, just as owen went to real and then enwcastle. in this day and age when loyalty to any club is dying (see neville and gerrard for evidence of the few examples of it) i dont think either ruud or the scouse fans would be too bothered if he lined up next to torres. just as most of the united fans and owen himself werent overly bothered that he signed for man utd.

scott a defender and a midfielder can never be compared, they definitely need a GOALSCORER, i cant see jones giving them that, possibly carlton cole or one guy i like is benjani, cant be any worse than voronin

I confirmed my doubts about Owen last season. I went to Craven Cottage. The score is 2-1 to Fulham. Owen comes on all he has to do is tap the ball in the net. The ball is in the air but it is an easy chance. He kicks it the other way. We lost that game. If he had scored that, we would have stayed up.

What the **** are you on about Scott? How does that have anything to do with the fact N'Gog is playing better than Owen?

he is playing better because he has had more game, and scored against awful opposition. here it comes he scored against utd. well tht was 92nd minute, and he couldnt reli miss, considering all of utds team where in liverpools box.

Owen is a better player. who has scored more importanta goals.

N'Gog's had a better season statwise and performance wise than Owen.

When was the last time N'gog actually scored a memerable goal? urm.. nope, cant think of one sorry.

What about Owen gaining his team an extra 2 points when they played United? what about those 3 goals he scored against Wolfsburg?!

In a comparison of strikers stats, apart from goals scored, I wonder if N'gog is actually out performing Owen in any of them.

Stats don't mean everything. I don't even like Owen, but I think hiding behind stats to say that a **** striker is good is pointless.

I confirmed my doubts about Owen last season. I went to Craven Cottage. The score is 2-1 to Fulham. Owen comes on all he has to do is tap the ball in the net. The ball is in the air but it is an easy chance. He kicks it the other way. We lost that game. If he had scored that, we would have stayed up.

i can see how tht moment, might be very annoying for you. but you cant doubt his ablity as a player. you dont score 89 goals for england, and loads of goals everywhere you been.

i can see how tht moment, might be very annoying for you. but you cant doubt his ablity as a player. you dont score 89 goals for england, and loads of goals everywhere you been.

He used to be fantastic for England and Liverpool, I can admit. But, from then on, you have to admit, he has been poor.

well at utd, he has been indifferent.

played alright at times, then shocking sometimes.

his goal against city could be priceless. them 3 goals in the champs league.

He used to be fantastic for England and Liverpool, I can admit. But, from then on, you have to admit, he has been poor.

he was fantastic for real too, got 13 goals in 20-odd starts, but the fans never warmed to him.

hes past it, fergie got conned into signing him, another mistake in the long line that alot of united fans like to forget. i cant tell you how many times ive heard the words 'ferige is never wrong'

djemba djemba
veron
kleberson
not signing ronaldinho when we had the chance
nani
taibi
liam miller
david bellion

He hasn't scored 89. More like 40 I think. Check your facts mate. 89 and he would be a god.

Owen scored 89 goals for England?

Which Owen are we talking 'bout?

Michael Owen has 89 caps for England and around 40 goals which is still a outstanding ratio.

he was fantastic for real too, got 13 goals in 20-odd starts, but the fans never warmed to him.

hes past it, fergie got conned into signing him, another mistake in the long line that alot of united fans like to forget. i cant tell you how many times ive heard the words 'ferige is never wrong'

djemba djemba
veron
kleberson
not signing ronaldinho when we had the chance
nani
taibi
liam miller
david bellion

He was free. so not reli tht much of a con for what he has done.

Veron was best midfielder in world at the time. Jury still out on Nani.

i think fergie is right more then he is wrong

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

He hasn't scored 89. More like 40 I think. Check your facts mate. 89 and he would be a god.

opps has he made 89 apperence, or have i got him muddle up with neville who played about tht.

Wow. David Bellion - don't get me started on him. :O Shocking.

Back