Jose Mourhino To Leave Real Madrid in June?

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Been listening very intently to the radio, and a few very respected football correspondants, are reporting that The Special One, wants to leave Real Madrid in June. He feels he isn't supported, and told people he does not feel protected by the club, and has reportedly said in no uncertain terms, he wants to leave. Where could you see him going next? European club, or a return to the Premiership perhaps? Personally I would love to see him in the Premiership, due to his personallity, his ego and his charisma.

Bollocks. They said that the whole time he was at Inter.

I think he will stay at Madrid until SAF retires and take over him as manager of Man Utd. I remember seeing that he is able to leave if Man Utd come for him as he wanted that put in his contract.

He'd make a great manager at Man Utd. The main major bust up this time was the board refusing to buy a new replacement for Higuain

Not in his first season.

Only because Real Madrid weren't after him then. He will leave if he does get asked to take over Man Utd, he's even said himself that he wants to manage Man Utd.

Can't see him leaving until he wins everything with Madrid, he won't want to leave a merky patch on his CV.

If you were a manager, would you want to stay at a club thats badly structured, where you can't buy a player, because the board are more concerned about upsetting the instutional relations with Athletic Bilbao? There's so much disorganisation within that club reported so often, I'd find it impossible to do my job properly

Not in his first season.

No, but it's not like he is trying to stay anywhere and create a legacy is he? He likes moving around, I wouldn't be surprised if he left at the end of the season, its the kind of thing he would do.

People...he said he wants to be there the 4 years of his contract. And he certainly doesn't leave after 1 season. Maybe in 2 but atleast not in 1. And SAF will probly be United manager next year too.

Im pretty sure he wont leave madrid till he wins the La Liga title atleast. He is too proud to do that.

No, but it's not like he is trying to stay anywhere and create a legacy is he? He likes moving around, I wouldn't be surprised if he left at the end of the season, its the kind of thing he would do.
I still think he wont leave for another 2/3 years but thats just my opinion.

Tbh I don't see SAF leaving any time soon so Mourinho will most likely have won something at Madrid. I think he will be at Real Madrid for 2/3 years unless he gets frustrated at the way the club is run.

It's been on SSN, he's not happy because Valdano won't let him sign a new striker this transfer window.

Mourinho wont leave if he hasnt won La Liga at least once!