Fm-RascaL

Reaction score
Intro: Other saves haven't worked out for me but i am hoping to keep this story forever. What i am trying to do is start of at Man City with Jose Mourinho and work myself around clubs when i get a high enough rep.'

Jose Does Return To The Premiership!​

Today Jose Mourinho has announced he has been sacked by Real Madrid following showing interest in the Manchester City job. Man City took notice in this and sacked Mancini as they think Mourinho would be a excellent manager and achieve the club trophies which the owners want.​

Jose says:​
I left Real Madrid as i love the Premier League and i want to start my travel around clubs at Man City. I know i am already the special one but to keep my nickname i have to to some things no over manager can do and this is where it starts. I would like to say sorry to the Madrid fans for leaving them but i hope to return some day in the future. Thanks for all your support

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant OP mate :) got yourself a follower :) keep up the work and regular updates :) key to getting followers :D good start

Yeah ok mate its hard though because i have football every night ahaa but will get them done :)

Ok mate sure. Cheers

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:49 PM ----------

Update tonight probably got exam tomz so don't no what time I'm going bed lol but should be tonight :)

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Update tonight probably got exam tomz so don't no what time I'm going bed lol but should be tonight :)

Nice start mate, looking forward to it....Not going to advertise my story LOL

July:

Transfers:

In​

-Romelu Lukaku
- 7.5m- from Anderlecht.

-Giorgio Chiellini
- 41.5m- from Juventus

-Axel Witsel
- 5m- from Standard.​

Pre-season​

Man City 2-1 Reserves -​
Lescott,Tevez

Man City 1-1 Benfica -​
A.Johnson​

Patrick Thistle 0-2 Man City -​
Guidetti, S.Wright-Phillips

Toluca 0-0 Man City​

Kilmarnock 0-3 Man City
-
Zabaleta, Lukaku, Tevez.​

Jose's Thoughts:​

'This was a good pre-season, we went unbeaten even though i changed the team around often to see who can impress me. I have a good understanding of who will be in my starting line up, and if the fail to perform i will change it.'​

Last edited:
Can't believe you paid 41.5 for chielleni but gd update KIU

I tried for everyone my board paid the money. They wanted 55m for Lucio they would go any lower. They wanted 50m for Chiellini first then the board managed to bring it down lol. Cheers

Great start, love Jose. Any chance you could take a look at mine. Thanks muchly.

Some nice signings there. Lukaku will be a beast. Nice opening post and Mourinho will probably go there in Real life. check mine out for some ideas If you want please leave some feedback too.

Nice start mate, Wow 41.5mill for Chiellini, wish I could afford that on my game, lol. I'm hoping Mourinho joins Spurs when Harry goes, got a sneaky feeling he may!!

Look forward to next update. Ive just updated mine.

Cheers. :)

Same views as the others! A lot of money for Chiellini! needs to perform well for you! good update! Lukaku is awesome :) KIU

Cheers lads, ill comment on yours now :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Update tonight about 8.45 sorry so late I got football

August

Fixtures:
Man Utd vs Man City
Man City vs Wisla (Europa League)
Man City vs Tottenham
Wisla vs Man City (Europa League)
Stoke Vs Man City

Manchester United 1-0 Manchester City​

'Very disappointing result. This was a big game for the club, one that every person involved with the club wanted to win. We have to get over this a pass on. I will win our next game.'​

Manchester City 3-1 Wisla (Europa)​
Scorers: Tevez (3)​

This is much better. I knew we would get a win. Tevez was brilliant tonight, he did everything i could ever wish for.'​

Manchester City 3-1 Tottenham Hotspur​
Scorers: Dzeko, Tevez, Wright-Phillips.​

' This is a good result. I knew we would bounce back in the league. My lads looked really up for it today and it worked off.'​

Wisla 2-4 Manchester City (Europa)​
Scorers: Tevez, Kompany, Johnson, Chiellini.​

' Home and away wins. What more could you want? I want to go far in this competition if not win it.'​

Stoke 0-1 Manchester City​
Scorer: Tevez​

' My lads did me proud, we worked right through to the end. The only thing concerning was how many chances we had that we did not finish, we will be working on that in training. Tevez saved the day.​

League Table​

Last edited:
Nice start to the season, apart from the loss to united. Looked like a tight game

Yeah it was, bit disappointing because it was a huge game. Really wanted to win it. What a start that would be ey :L

Good start, disappointed you beat the Spurs though, lol. KIU.