Nice start, and Chiellini should actually prove a quality signing. It's also nice to see that apart from that transfer you didn't spend ridiculous amounts.

Brilliant start! Unlucky vs man united but its a minor nothing major :) keep the good work up! Like the layout! brilliant :D

Good start to the season. Good luck.

Cheers mate. Keep Following Let me know when your next update is and ill check it out :)

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Nice start, and Chiellini should actually prove a quality signing. It's also nice to see that apart from that transfer you didn't spend ridiculous amounts.

Cheers mate and yeah i hope he does. The thing is that clubs want loads of money for there players, e.g 55m For Lucio, 50m for Bale, i was like on your bike son ha.Let me know when your next update is and ill check it out :)

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Brilliant start! Unlucky vs man united but its a minor nothing major :) keep the good work up! Like the layout! brilliant :D

Cheers mate, its one you always want to win though lo, but yh its nothing major :) Let me know when your next update is and ill check it out :)

doing awesome i see mate. Got an update soon so comment if ya have chance

doing awesome i see mate. Got an update soon so comment if ya have chance

Ok mate ill check it out :)

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Just updated mine mate :)

Ok mate ill look across :)

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Next update at about 8/9 got football AGAIN lol

Nice little story you have mate, Updates are short but easy to read, KIU.

September

Fixtures:
Man City vs Wolves
Villerreal vs Man City (Europa)
Birmingham vs Man City
Aston Villa vs Man City (CUP)
Man City vs Aston Villa
Man City vs CSKA (Sofia) (Europa)

Man City 1-1 Wolves​
Scorer: Chiellini​

' Poor result, we conceded a very late goal but should of put the chances away that we had before'.​

Villerreal 2-1 Man City (Europa)​
Scorer: S.Wirght-Phillips​

' This was a poor start to the group stages. We need to get a win in our next group game agaisnt CSKA Sofia.'​

Birmingham 1-0 Man City​

' The own goal lost it today from Lescott but he has to move on and perform well in the upcoming matches.'​

Aston Villa 2-1 Man City (CUP)​
Scorer: Tevez​

' I cant believe we are out of the cup in the first game. This month is just getting worse and worse.'​

Man City 2-1 Aston Villa​
Scorers: Tevez (2)​

' This was much better. Thanks to Tevez for actually finishing his chances.'​

Man City 5-0 CSKA Sofia (Europa)​
Scorers: Dzeko, Kompany, Toure, Kolarov, Tevez​

' Wow, Everyone has suddenly just popped out there hole. This is much better form my lads, A well deserved win.'

League Table:​

Hard month, hopefully yo can come out of it unscaved and win 4 or 5 in a row.

unlucky bud! keep the effort up! results will come mate :)