Jose's Fantasy Kit Requests

Team: FC Termiten
Unique ID: No ID Yet
Template: One that can be used ingame, they all look great :)
Sponsor:
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Adidas
Home Kit Colours & Design: Red and Yellow, is it possible to have just a little stripes?
Away Kit Colours & Design: I'll let you do whatever with this one : Just include red and yellow somewhere.
Third Kit Colours & Design: Again, I'll let you do whatever :)
Badge: http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae137/xendurom/termiten.gif

ill have it done by tomorrow for you :)

Team: Bristol Rovers
Unique ID: Don't need
Template: Short sleeve
Home Sponsor: Help For Heroes
Away Sponsor : Bench
3rd Sponsor : Blackthorn
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike (if possible could you make the nike tick blue on the home shirt, green on away and yellow on 3rd)
Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue and White Quarter. Gold trim
Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow, green trim
Third kit : Black. Yellow stripe. Yellow Trim.*

http://www.retrofootballshirts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bristolroversblackthird.jpg
No neck strings :)

Team: Bristol Rovers
Unique ID: Don't need
Template: Short sleeve
Home Sponsor: Help For Heroes
Away Sponsor : Bench
3rd Sponsor : Blackthorn
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike (if possible could you make the nike tick blue on the home shirt, green on away and yellow on 3rd)
Home Kit Colours & Design: Blue and White Quarter. Gold trim
Away Kit Colours & Design: Yellow, green trim
Third kit : Black. Yellow stripe. Yellow Trim.*

http://www.retrofootballshirts.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bristolroversblackthird.jpg
No neck strings :)

hope this is what you wanted... went for a simple away kit... enjoy

Last edited:
Not bad at all, I'm trying to make up my mind about the Help For Heroes bit :S

http://d4udemo.co.uk/poppy/images/stories/help4heroes.jpg

Can you try making a kit with that logo instead ? Otherwise they are fine :p
EDIT : Will the white background behind the shirt show up in game ??

i did spend forever trying to get that logo to work but the writing wouldnt show up at all and it didnt look amazing

and no it wont show up in the game,

EDIT: This is best i could do :/ looks bit better tan i managed before... think your link was a better quality image

Last edited:
Not a problem then, The logo used has actually grown on me, good work !

Team: Man City
Unique ID: 679
Template: BBSS
Sponsor: Bench
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: Light blue with white lines around arms of kit
Away Kit Colours & Design: Same type as above but white with blue lines
Third Kit Colours & Design: Anything aslong as its along the same lines as above

Cheers :)

Without too much detail, could you do me some new Barca kits, same sponsor, similar colour plans for first and second. I don't know what templates there are to chose from but i fancy something new for my team. Sorry if you want more detail but i don't know what to ask for really. Surprise me!

Without too much detail, could you do me some new Barca kits, same sponsor, similar colour plans for first and second. I don't know what templates there are to chose from but i fancy something new for my team. Sorry if you want more detail but i don't know what to ask for really. Surprise me!

i do have a barca home and away kit i did when i was bored. i know its not same sponsor but yeah, what you think?:

Thats pretty cool, especially the first kit, it's similar to the one they had when they won the treble. Will it show up in match?

hey dude, checked out your work it look great:D

you mentioned at the top that like making kits but dont have any ideas... the newcastle strip is exactly the same as a request i have made on another thread and also the blyth spartans too lol wonder where you got the ideas for them;):D

i have plenty of ideas i would be more than happy to send your way:D:D:D

hey dude, checked out your work it look great:D

you mentioned at the top that like making kits but dont have any ideas... the newcastle strip is exactly the same as a request i have made on another thread and also the blyth spartans too lol wonder where you got the ideas for them;):D

i have plenty of ideas i would be more than happy to send your way:D:D:D

haha tbh... yu do request alot of strips so i used peoples requests to practice my kit making on :)

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Thats pretty cool, especially the first kit, it's similar to the one they had when they won the treble. Will it show up in match?

it should do if you create a config file for it.... altho im having some trouble getting it to show :/ think you have to put the year at the end of the config

Team: Man City
Unique ID: 679
Template: BBSS
Sponsor: Bench
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: Light blue with white lines around arms of kit
Away Kit Colours & Design: Same type as above but white with blue lines
Third Kit Colours & Design: Anything aslong as its along the same lines as above

Cheers :)

hope you like them: