Team: AS Roma
Unique ID: 1100
Template: Short sleeve
Sponsor: unicef
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: usual roma home colour with orange trim somewhere
Away Kit Colours & Design: just the opposite
Mine not good enough aye.

No both are good I'm just trying to keep people occupied.

What by making sure he did it tonight even though he was quite clearly otherwise occupied, but whatever floats your boat dude.

No both are good I'm just trying to keep people occupied.

owell... i like mine and will use them in my game so its not been at a loss to me..

i wont be able to get to any requests until saturday... but if you request before then ill make sure i get it done as soon as i get back :)

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

What by making sure he did it tonight even though he was quite clearly otherwise occupied, but whatever floats your boat dude.

i would just like to point out i am not a he... i am probally the only SHE on these forums :)

The guy pm'd me saying if I hurry up he'd do it. Hurry up wasn't his exact words of course but I didn't force anyone to go out there way, if you look I said no worries. So aye, sound mate.

The guy pm'd me saying if I hurry up he'd do it. Hurry up wasn't his exact words of course but I didn't force anyone to go out there way, if you look I said no worries. So aye, sound mate.

are you referring to me here? as i am not a guy :) or a he as i stated above... and i dont want no arguements starting as both kit makers have benefited as we can use them in our games and it has given us experience :)

now back to making kits :D

are you referring to me here? as i am not a guy :) or a he as i stated above... and i dont want no arguements starting as both kit makers have benefited as we can use them in our games and it has given us experience :)

now back to making kits :D

Yes, and sorry I didn't see your above comment.

hey jose:D

thanks for the man city config, those kits look great in my game :D:D

when ur not busy it would be cool if you could have a go at newcastle away and third shirts please

to avoid a repeat of above arguement(6) i ahve removed my newcastle request from the other thread(H)

and pasted it here:D

Team's Unique ID: 688
Team's Name: NEWCASTLE UNITED

Kit manufacturer: FILA
Kit sponsor: Apple

Home Kit colours: already made :D

Away Kit colours: i'm not keen on the away kit cos of the 'dummy' style and the different brand and sponsor (would like apple on all the shirts pls) dark red with black trim (any pattern/style)

Third Kit colours: sky blue with gold trim (bottom right, gold shadow of newcastle badge)(gold apple too please) having seen the city shirts i reckon city home style would look hot with gold where its white?

Sleeve length: short
Sleeve logo: none

Do you want the config file? yes please

many thanks in advance :D i'm not in a rush for these

much luv:wub:

Trivaldo(H)

Last edited:
hello mate loving your kits, could you sort me out?

Team: AFC Wimbledon. logo:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/AFC_Wimbledon.svg but none of the writing please

Unique ID: 5110769

Template: not sure, you choose - something that resembles a fred perry t-shirt/the new england shirt would be great.

Sponsor: apple (logo same colour as trim)

Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): fred perry (logo same colour as shorts)

fred-perry-logo-784836.jpg

Home Kit Colours & Design: similar to spain away (below)? navy with a more prominent trim in the same gold/daytona yellow and white shorts
4410805099_3a2ebbb2d5.jpg

Away Kit Colours & Design: gold/daytona yellow with navy trim and navy shorts

Third Kit Colours & Design: white with gold/yellow trim and navy shorts

a little red here and there to go with the logo wouldnt go amiss, see what you think?

Thanks in advance mate!

Firstly your kits are amazing, I love the Mac City kit expecially.

I was wondering if you could make me a kit for AFC Fylde. I'm hoping to start an epic lower league career and would like a nice kit to look at during matches :)

If you are able to base it on the current England strips that would be great as I think the AFC Fylde logo would fit into that style however I trust your judgment if you think something else would be better suited.

Team: AFC Fylde
Unique ID: 8601358
Template: Not sure which one is best for game use
Sponsor: Plumblocal url:
http://www.thefranchisemagazine.net/images/franchisors/logo-999681.gif (home)
Eleclocal url: http://www.electricianmiltonkeynes.net/image_library/library/e/ele/electricianmiltonkeynes.net/medium_ElecLocalJPG.jpg (away)
Shirt Brand(Adidas,Diadora etc): Umbro or Nike
Home Kit Colours & Design: White with red effects

Away Kit Colours & Design: Red with blue effects

when ur not busy it would be cool if you could have a go at newcastle away and third shirts please

to avoid a repeat of above arguement(6) i ahve removed my newcastle request from the other thread(H)

Away Kit colours: i'm not keen on the away kit cos of the 'dummy' style and the different brand and sponsor (would like apple on all the shirts pls) dark red with black trim (any pattern/style)

Third Kit colours: sky blue with gold trim (bottom right, gold shadow of newcastle badge)(gold apple too please) having seen the city shirts i reckon city home style would look hot with gold where its white?

Trivaldo(H)

Team: AFC Wimbledon. logo:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/AFC_Wimbledon.svg but none of the writing please

Template: not sure, you choose - something that resembles a fred perry t-shirt/the new england shirt would be great.

Home Kit Colours & Design: similar to spain away (below)? navy with a more prominent trim in the same gold/daytona yellow and white shorts

a little red here and there to go with the logo wouldnt go amiss, see what you think?

Thanks in advance mate!

I was wondering if you could make me a kit for AFC Fylde. I'm hoping to start an epic lower league career and would like a nice kit to look at during matches :)

If you are able to base it on the current England strips that would be great as I think the AFC Fylde logo would fit into that style however I trust your judgment if you think something else would be better suited.

Eleclocal url: http://www.electricianmiltonkeynes.net/image_library/library/e/ele/electricianmiltonkeynes.net/medium_ElecLocalJPG.jpg (away)

ill get to these quits very soon, ive been away and just got back :)

** Kits... meh sun has got to me :(

Trivaldo(H)

i think this is what you wanted:)

Thanks in advance mate!

:/ cause you wanted shorts i used project dummy but im not to happy with them.. what you think?

Last edited:
ill get to these quits very soon, ive been away and just got back :)

** Kits... meh sun has got to me :(

Thanks very much, you are a star. By the way like your Solihull Moors sory, hope you keep it going as think it could be really good to follow - prefer the lower league ones myself.

Looks great, just make sure your badge and sponsor is a bit smaller though in future ;). Also I would say the Apple logo should be a bit up and across.

Thanks very much, you are a star. By the way like your Solihull Moors sory, hope you keep it going as think it could be really good to follow - prefer the lower league ones myself.

just starting yours now mate, yeah im gonna keep my story going... not had time atm as been away and sun is making me ill :/

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Looks great, just make sure your badge and sponsor is a bit smaller though in future ;). Also I would say the Apple logo should be a bit up and across.

yeah the badge was abit awkward to work with as its quite long...

Try using Smart Guides for your logos as it helps you position them (view>guides>Smart Guides).

hope these are alright :)