My bad was thinking of Tomas Kalas :/

Lol, yeah he's not on the game. Josho is though. Brilliant playmaker. One bad thing is he is never match fit for the game he plays after playing one 4-7 days ago. So he'll get 19-25 games out of 38. But that's enough training for a 16-17 year old.

Still wondering if anyone has had experience with McEachran. People are touting him as the next Lampard or Gerrard. He's super young in the game. Debating whether on sending him out on loan in Season 2 or 3 or not. Might send him to an affiliate or something like that.

I would think he either turns out insanely good or just decent.

I signed him on a free after 2 or 3 years for stalybridge celtic in league 1 or 2 at the time. Obviously I had fairly poor training facilities and coaches so he didnt get that good but was a fairly good championship player. I ended up selling him for 4 or 5 million to a prem team.

Didn't want to make a new thread just because of this but he has just been called up to the England U21s (in real life not Football Manager life) at the tender age of just 17!!!!

I've seen him playing in a few reserve games and obviously in the couple of appearances that he's made in the first team. I reckon he looks a good player for the future. The claims he's going to be the next Lampard/Gerrard are probably a bit premature but yeah I reckon he could definately be an important first teamer in a few years. Great to see Chelsea becoming a bit more self sufficient and bringing through their own talent.

Well he will get more chances in the next few weeks with Lampard injured and Essien suspended.

Here he is, in 2016.

Was in South-West London with Chelsea for three years until the management at the Blues decided to cut chords with the youngsters and leaving McEachran to make a free transfer to Championship side Coventry City. In the next two years, the Sky Blues would be promoted to the Premier League, with McEachran able to make two appearances, totalling up to four since his arrival at Ricoh Arena.

With Coventry dumped out of the top flight in 2014-15, McEachran was loaned out to League One outfit Northampton Town. Following from that, he made seven appearances for the Cobblers, and returned to Coventry the next season. Unable to establish himself in the team once more, the youngster was then deemed surplus to requirements and sold off to Exeter City for £50k, signing a one-year deal. Currently, he has made 16 appearances for the Grecians, scoring twice at his new home in the 'basement league' and rated an indispensable figure amongst the fans, the manager, and the board.

His whole career total has him having made 30 appearances, scoring two goals, nine assists and an average rating of 7.11

obviously he was not trained properly by the AI or given the right development, r u posting this just to take the ****?

A little out my price range, but certainly a prospect. In regards to CJACKO who bumped the thread for another reason, it's some ****** achievement getting called up at that age. Well done to him, hopefully he'll do well for 'um.