Journeyman14

Reaction score
-This will be my first story,English is my second language and im amateur in fm, so please take notice of that when commenting.

I havent seen any stories of this type so I decided to start one.

Before starting ,what im planning to do is;
-Start in a low league outside of europe,or in europe in some very low reputation country and promote my self to be a manager that is worldwide known.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leagues Loaded ;
England (down to Championship)
Greece (National B Division)
Norway (Second Division)
Poland ( First division ,which is like 2nd tier)
Portugal (Second Division)
Spain (Liga Adelante)
Turkey (Second Division)

Database : Large

Approx Player Count : 31000

Computer performance : 3 stars
Game Speed : 2 stars.

You can trust me not to use any software like FMRTE,Genie Scout etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day of 7th June 2010 ex semi proffesional footballer Roberto Agostino decided to look for a job as a manager after his career ending injury.He told his local newspaper from his hometown in Italy,San Vittorino........

View attachment 121786

.....Thats hes going to look for a job in Turkey.

Roberto ' I speak abit of Turkish as I have been there alot of times on a holiday, I decided to look for a job over there becouse I believe its a good country to start in and I believe I can pursuade owners to trust me with a job as a manager'

'...Its also a great place for my family to rest'

View attachment 121793

Turkish newspaper Aksam has managed to find a little corner in their big newspaper to say...

'Under Achieving 3rd tie Dardanelspor A.S. has signed ex semi-professional footballer Roberto Agostino as a manager in hope of taking the club to a more challenging league, Mr.Agostino believes he can make immediete impact on the club.'

View attachment 121817
Founded in 1996
Currently Playing in Turkey's Second Division (3rd tier)
They won the Second Division Once and Were runners up Once ....
Stadium is Cannakkale 18 Mart 12692 all-seater.

More updates to come...

----
Thank you for accepting my story,

Last edited:
Nice start, and good english (better spelling in your post than most Englishmen are capable of ;) )

Good luck i'll certainly follow.

Once Roberto walked through the door to the club everyone knew that with him, the club could only go one way, up.

Roberto says; 'We have a good squad for this league , I believe my men can achieve top half finish'....'Im not planning to make any changes in the staff, the players in this type of league need a basic training, current coaches will provide that, i also dont really need an assistant so I terminated contract and only left one'......'im planning to sell 1 or 2 players that are basically not good enough or just won't suit my tactic'.....'I promise all the fans that they can trust me with the position as a manager, im confident of achieving what the club should be aiming for'.....

Pre Season part 1

Dardanelspor sign Haci Arif Durgut and Mustafa Sahinturk
Both on free transfer first one on £400p/w and Mustafa on £300p/w.
Couple of days later their squad joined young Mehmet Serkut Senturk on
a loan deal from Besiktas.

View attachment 121869View attachment 121870View attachment 121871