First, thanks for your tactic. It looks great...

I want to ask, is that tactic suitable for England lowest league teams? I want to play with one of them and roll to EPL :)

View attachment 108021View attachment 108022

These are the first seasons transfers and table position. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Please could you help me. I downloaded you your tactics and Imported them in. I did not make any further changes to them.
Have patience. My first season with Atletico wasn't great either. Players will have to get used to the tactic, have to be trained (I use Tug's schedules) and have to get used to playing together.

I took until 2015/16 until I won my first Spanish title and until 2017/18 until I won the CL. Don't expect overnight magic on any tactic. It doesn't work like that.

But on your first season with Arsenal you won the title and had won many games with a huge margin. Im not disrespecting you brother, I envy your football knowledge and fm10 knowledge.

What skin is that?? looks immense XD
Mine? Default dark I think, with carbon logos I found in the download section here.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

i saw it and it looks :O
I was pretty amazed as well. Came close the season before, but then it really fell apart towards the end when the championship was secured. Figured I'd add a little bit more depth.

My earlier seasons I relied on youth players to step in when there were injuries, but in effect that was stalling their development as they progress better with first team football than in the U19 league.

Despite having had a massive transfer budget from pretty much the start (100m and rising, iirc it's 134m now) I never spent that much. Usually between 40 and 50 while also selling somewhere in that neighbourhood.

Only now I've decided to spend 53m on a single player as I was getting rid of Mandzyuk, who was a really promising youngster for a long time but somehow stalled in his development this season. Sold him for about 12.5m, so I'm effectively paying 40m for his replacement. This also in the light that Aguero's now 30 and won't stay great forever. Replacement is 25 I think, so pretty much getting to his peak.

Have patience. My first season with Atletico wasn't great either. Players will have to get used to the tactic, have to be trained (I use Tug's schedules) and have to get used to playing together.

I took until 2015/16 until I won my first Spanish title and until 2017/18 until I won the CL. Don't expect overnight magic on any tactic. It doesn't work like that.

View attachment 108064View attachment 108065View attachment 108066

I did better this season. I won the Premiership and the Europa League. I change my complete forward to "Poacher Attack" I think that made a diffrence as I read it somewhere on this thread. But yeah. Heres my screenshots.

But on your first season with Arsenal you won the title and had won many games with a huge margin. Im not disrespecting you brother, I envy your football knowledge and fm10 knowledge.
That wasn't my first season, that was 2017/18 ;)

Here's how it went year by year:
2009/10 : 4th 16 wins/14 draws/8 losses + EL
2010/11 : 4th 19/10/9 + EL
2011/12 : 2nd 27/7/4
2012/13 : 3rd 22/10/6
2013/14 : 2nd 29/7/2
2014/15 : 2nd 30/4/4
2015/16 : 1st 34/3/1 + Spanish Cup
2016/17 : 1st 36/1/1 + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup
2017/18 : 1st 38/0/0 + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup + CL

Every year a little better. The coming years will be interesting. Real by now has an average age of 28 against Atletico's 23. A lot of their key players are getting older. Casillas is 37, Kaka 36, Mertesacker 33, Ronaldo 33. Of their players who played over 20 games, there's only 3 under 30 of which 1 is under 25. All 4 players who scored over 10 goals (Higuain, Benzema, Soldado, Ronaldo) are all over 30.

Barca look more ready for the future, but for their production they rely basically on only Jozy Altidore and Bojan who scored 61 goals between them with Messi the third most scoring player with 12. Average age of 27, but half their core squad is at least under 30. But also goalkeeper age issues there. Both goalkeepers are the oldest 2 in the entire squad, the 3rd keeper is the youngest at 20 and only has played 1 game for Levante B and 3 for Barcelona Amateurs in Division 3 this season as well as 4 games as Angola national team keeper.

here is my final tactic for fm10. Its my first tactic for the 10.3 patch. I basically decided to do one for 10.3 to stop people sending me pms asking for one.

link: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2365

the tactic is my take on the dutch total football style.i decided to test with arsenal as they along with barca are the nearest thing to the rinus michels dutch side,testing with barca would be far too easy though.

the tactic set up is:

3 centre backs. 2 ball playing cbs and the central of the 3 a covering cb

1 dm,the destroyer in mf

2 cms 2 supporting cms who both create and help the defence out if needed.

1 am. The link man and main creator.

3 strikers,1 complete forward and 2 poachers outside him.

results have been fantasic and the football also fantastic. Over 2 seasons ive won:

2x premier league titles.
2x league cups
1x fa cup
1x champions league
1x european super cup
1x world club championship
1x charity shield.

im not going to bother telling you what attributes to look for but try and buy players with good creativity and technique,also passing too if possible.

use the smallest pitch possible.

dont use oi (opposition instructions)

i use the tactic as plug & play,meaning i use the same starting strategy (attacking) for every game.

im not sure how they will work for the more average sides yet but i do plan to test with some.remember what ever team you choose these tactics encourage beautiful expressive football so bare that in mind when buying players.

let me know how it goes if you try it,i may need to alter a few things.

v3.1 home & away: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2476

what skin do you use????

First, thanks for your tactic. It looks great...

I want to ask, is that tactic suitable for England lowest league teams? I want to play with one of them and roll to EPL :)

Any answer??

Why isit with this tactic, I always concede in nearly every game, and at the end of the season I have a big amount of GA (Goals Against). Please if you could just tell me what to do or what I am doing wrong. I am Man Utd and its my secound season.

Why isit with this tactic, I always concede in nearly every game, and at the end of the season I have a big amount of GA (Goals Against). Please if you could just tell me what to do or what I am doing wrong. I am Man Utd and its my secound season.
Not exactly sure, put perhaps your defenders really need to get used to playing with only 3. Have a look at their speed as well.

For me things only really started working in the 5th season. As it happens, I patched to 10.3 halfway through that season.

GD for my seasons:
74-57
79-50
91-42
76-47
111-26
120-19
137-29
137-21
137-16

I reckon the key transfers in that 5th season were at the back end the arrival of Mathias Jorgensen and in the midfield of Marek Hamsik (who replaced respectively Joseph Yobo and Jose Antonio Reyes)

This is indeed very true it takes a few years to get things moving , and dont forget that if you make a lot of changes in the 3rd or 4th year thats going to put you back a few games too untill the new arrivals gel....**** im still waiting for my CB replacement for vidic to learn even basic english after a full season .

The only problem i seem to have is Vs teams that play wide or play on a wide pitch ...at home recently i destroyed R madrid only to travel to thier ground on the return and lose ..same with chelsea in the community shield i was outplayed in the first 30 mins and 3-0 down, when i played them at home in the league i dominated.

In this case i swich to the JP fullback version it helps to have central Defenders who can play R/L i train my CB to also play here so i dont have to keep WBL/WBR sat on the bench for most games , most of the time any player who is a natural wide defender will play very well in the R/L CB positions with a little training.

One intresting thing i have found is using OI(especialy vs teams that play narrow to), i have used them for my last few games and it basicly shuts out the opposition whilst still maintaining dominance upfront.

Player PPM is something i have also looked at for my Strikers and AM setting those up to match the player roles best you can is also worth its weight in gold.

I have been playing with Hyde United with this tactic V 3.1. I have made about 20 games. Hyde is overperforming. But I have some problems
smile.gif
My DC players are not good enough, I haven't made any transfer. As I noticed, DC players are making important positional mistakes when opponent comes from wings and makes far post crosses. Generally opponent players stays alone on far post and makes the goal with header. If I get better DC players, can I solve that problem?

The tactic is very good at all, I didn't make any transfer howewer Hyde is overperforming
smile.gif
:)

I have completed the first season with Hyde. Here is the result:

bluesquarenorthu.png

My pre-season predicton was avoiding from relegation :)

But as you can see, I conceded so much, otherwise I could play play-offs...

Last edited: