thnx JP, nice job
trying it with my benfica on the 1st season , atm 30 games on the league 29 wins 1 draw 102 goals scored 25 taken

Works like a charm! Had to have some patience with Atletico Madrid up against Real and Barca. Europa League wins in 2010 and 2011, but that championship in La Liga just wouldn't come.

Now in 2015/16 after 30 games it's 27 wins, 3 draws, 104-22 goal difference and 14 points ahead of Real :) 21 game winning streak, 46 game unbeaten streak!

Thanks for developing such a fantastic tactic :)

Do you think this will work well for my Inter Milan?
GK: Cesar
DR: Maicon
DL: Santon/Zanetti
DC: Lucio
DC: Materazzi/Samuel
DMF: Cambiasso
CM: Motta
CM: Rodwell/Muntari
AMC: Sneijder
FC: Milito
Poachers: Eto'o - Balotelli/Pandev
Thanks, will test it out.

I had Pandev for a while in my Atletico campaign.

Bought him in the 2012/13 January window. 17 games, 4 goals, 1 assist, 6.71 rating.
2013/14 35 games, 7 goals, 11 assists, 7.14 rating.
2014/15 13 games, 2 goals, 2 assists, 6.95 rating.
Sold him in the January window. Cost me 20 million, got 5.25 million for him.

Got Aisatti in his place who cost me 13.5, who like in real life lacks stamina and injures quite easily. Managed to sell him for 19, though :)

I want to play this with Man Utd. I have before and won most games but I feel like i'm wasting Evra's ability and Rafael's potential.

Is there anyway to stop conceding goals from wide play, im getting ripped apart from teams playing wide formations. They cross it and as i have no full backs there are so many free headers.Im playing as crystal palace in my 2nd season in prem, have issac vorsah,christian zapata and andriy rusol at the back btw.

Am testing this with southport, i am expected to be relegated so shud be a good test ;)

I just started my 4th season using this tactic and i basicly won everything the first 3 seasons. This season though i rend to struggle a bit. Especially against wide playing teams using alot of crossing. Any way 2 counter this?
I didnt buy new players at the back so it shouldnt be a gelling problem. Although i did buy sissoko to replace an aging Lampard and i also bought aguero for upfront. Btw do you Think i am getting the most out of aguero up front as a poacher? (using v3.1 so the 3 attackers are poachers)

I want to play this with Man Utd. I have before and won most games but I feel like i'm wasting Evra's ability and Rafael's potential.

You gotta sell them, no point keeping them. although i can understand your pain and anguish you can sell evra to real madrid and Rafael,Fabio to a small club first(put a profit from next sales clause) so soon some big club will come and rescue them, and you get the money too.

Edit.

Ps. the tactic comes in home and away, i presume you play them home for home games and away for away games. What about competitions at wemberly or the champions league final? Away as well?

You gotta sell them, no point keeping them. although i can understand your pain and anguish you can sell evra to real madrid and Rafael,Fabio to a small club first(put a profit from next sales clause) so soon some big club will come and rescue them, and you get the money too.

Edit.

Ps. the tactic comes in home and away, i presume you play them home for home games and away for away games. What about competitions at wemberly or the champions league final? Away as well?
If your favorite use home if your not favorite use away.

Hello JP. Just thought i'd give you an update =) just finished my 5th season as the mighty leeds. The league table is attached =) So got to the league cup quarter finals, Won the Premiership, F.A Cup and the Champions League. Also took the Uruguay job won the World Cup with them using these tactics. I dont have a home and away, i only use the 1 tactic and its working a treat =) Roll on season 6, still with leeds and now taken the france job. =D

?

Jp can i use your tactics but not with two cm but with a lm and a rm
SO the midfield would look like this
dm
rm lm
acm
poacher tm poacher
Would that work it suits my players?

the strike force of pato huntelaar and inzaghi/borriello is not working at all. had 33 shots but only 9 on target and worst still i won 1-0 to an own goal.

Still a brilliant tactic, maybe i need more time to get it settled in.

Ok im sick of people moaning at me about getting "raped" on the wings so i have re created the tactic to have fullbacks. It now has the same formation as Hough's tactic but still has my team settings.

Please help me searching players and give me a filter.Sorry poor english.

Seeing as my Las Palmas save, which I have posted about earlier in this thread, has decided to crash dump I thought I'd post up my final statistics. I have always used JP's V3 tactics since the start of the game, using the home & away versions where I saw fit.

35rxF.png

oB4cb.png

zoB2m.png

Competition History
League
Champions League

Results
Biggest Win
Biggest Defeat

Sequences
Most Games Won In A Row
Most Games Without Losing
Games Without Conceding
Games Without Scoring

PS. Fullbacks are for the weak. :)

Cheers Lee. Just goes to show patience is a virtue. Good results :)