I have good feelings for bigfatfishy's fish this season if I can avoid injurys to my key players.

not great so far but i'm not far off the playoff's.
out the cup 1st round...AGAIN!

Solid start to Barearcekonas debut season in the first division sitting mid-table, another cup semi-final to be proud of though

loving my team :wub:
couldnt have asked for more ;)
top of first division and in semi final of cup. 5 points clear just hope i can hold on as ive lost a bit of form...

Good start in league, should get promoted. Not bothered about the poor cup result.

What the **** is wrong with my team? I should be winning the league, not fighting relegation :O

i think everyone should remember were not even half way through the season yet...

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

its just ****** typical, last year i had the best defence in division 1 but couldn't find the net.
now i can find the net but concede too much! its the same defence :(

Out of the cup..............but ripping the championship apart............Premier League here we come

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Better not get too cocky tho(6)

Update will be a bit later tonight my internet is playing up and it randomly disconnects