WOOOOOOW, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!, AVOIDED RELEGATION by 2 goal difference and WON THE CUP, great :D

Decent season, looking for some improvement in the next one.

First season th the First Division and finished 4th not to shabby. Lost the cup final though :[

glad i won the first division but was a very close league tbf. my team almost messed it up losing 5 in a row at the end and then...won last game meaning i won by 2 points. wouldn't have been happy if they lost that too :p
shame about cup but still very good season

Tactics will be up shortly.... Do you want another auction Round? and if so do you want me to put more defenders/midfeilders in?

Tactics will be up shortly.... Do you want another auction Round? and if so do you want me to put more defenders/midfeilders in?
yes that would be good. ive still got loads of budget left(plus prize money???) and ive got way too many strikers already just short on the defenders/midfielders :)

relegated :( need some better players i think, another auction might be good?

Can't see where my team can improve, so I don't care if theres another auction round or not.

Also i might include more players that have potential as i am going to run the game with ageing on so that we can see how the clubs do in europe. This is after a few more seasons though.

Just wondering, was David Villa injured for some part of the season?

Champions baby......wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo...........One word..........XAVI