If there is anyone willing to sell a LB, RB or CM, feel free to PM me

has anyone gone over the players limit?
if so, can you pm me if you need to offload a player and i will put in a decent offer which is more than you would get by selling them back!

Justince needs to get 6 players

luke797 needs to sell 3 players

gthame1992 needs to get 10 players

chubb23 needs to sell 2 players

brinny14 needs to sell 1 player

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

Updated OP btw

luke, brinny or chubb, do any of you have dm/cm or strikers to get rid of?

luke797 i want to bid for some of your players but your messages thing is full. so can you please delete some of your inbox so i can send you some of my bids?

luke797 i want to bid for some of your players but your messages thing is full. so can you please delete some of your inbox so i can send you some of my bids?
sorry cleared it now. dont mind selling some of back ups but need to keep my main players...

who are you looking to sell luke?
im 3 players over so willing to sell 3 of either defoe,barnetta,borriello,raklitskyi or hyypia. let me know if your interested in any and ill sell to highest offer.

Sorry for party buying then, anyone that got not needed players I'll happily buy them, just pm me with the players.

Anybody want PEROTTI, ACQUAFRESCA or ZEMAN?

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Junior, shouldn't I be in the Premier League because I got promoted last season.

im 3 players over so willing to sell 3 of either defoe,barnetta,borriello,raklitskyi or hyypia. let me know if your interested in any and ill sell to highest offer.

£18 million for Barnetta, Borriello and Raikitskyi? :)

Junior, shouldn't I be in the Premier League because I got promoted last season.

yeah you are in premier league i am just to lazy to put that in the OP right now though. will do that soon

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

TIED BID

Lucas (Sao Paulo) - potta - £3.3m

decided to do the following trades
defoe and barnetta to gthame1992 for 40m
rakitskyi and borriello to eddie money for 12.74 mil

TRANSFER LIST

Eboue (11m)
Perotti (17m)
Acquafresca (18-20m)​