why would any of us pay more than the 40% you'd get back from selling.

I'll give you 0.5 mil for Fierro and 6 mil for welbeck. Tis more than you'll make from selling back to Riot.

First of all he needs a lot of money :)
And second, you can turn the logic around - why sell to the opposition for same money..

First of all he needs a lot of money :)
And second, you can turn the logic around - why sell to the opposition for same money..

not the same money...more than that what you offer.

Last edited:
why would any of us pay more than the 40% you'd get back from selling.

I'll give you 0.5 mil for Fierro and 6 mil for welbeck. Tis more than you'll make from selling back to Riot.

These are the prices Im happy to negotiate from ... of course i expect to lose money on what i paid however this just saves me time replying to messages that are a waste of time and unfortunately because i cant check the site too much i don't have too many opportunities to reply/read all messages if they are offers like your suggesting

Because i'm strengthening other teams... Not going to happily sell good players to you because you think I should... if i don't get an offer i'm happy to accept then ill sell to Riot and take the loss.

Faulky if you aren't going to make a reasonable offer for anybody then why does it matter what i'm looking to get for any of my players anyway?

Well, he has that point that it would cost you very tremendously many players sell-back to get rid of your deficit. And you can't expect full-price for?them!
But I agree that faulky's examples were too low.

Anyhow you'll have to hurry!!! Please be as active as you can, in selling your players!!
Anyone interested in buying players from Revolution - please write him!

Hey mate, you are the one in defecit not us. When clubs are in financial crisis they have to sell assets to ensure they remain profitable. You paid 1 mil for Fierro and 12.6 mil for Welbeck me offering 50% of what you paid isn't that bad. If you take a 50% loss you would at least recuperate the money a bit quicker. I understand your concept of "strengthening" the other clubs in the game but again, you put your self into this situation if you hadn't overbid for all those players they would be on other teams anyway mate. Then players like Welbeck would be on my squad for the 7 mil I bid for him in the rounds not the extra 5.5 million you bid for him to put your self 65 million in debt.

If you don't want to listen to our bids for them then just sell them back to Riot and lets be done with this moaning.

I'll give you 4 million for Fierro and Lucas Anderson. Not gunna bother with Welbeck coz you are pricing him out of my range and I am frugal.

Last edited:
Yea, I have given Revolution a deadline till Friday, and I will take it from there...
Thinking about making much less detailed 4-months updates instead...

Allright, since I haven't heard from Revolution, I have decided to re-auction 5-6 of his players, and give him a small point deduction.
I will let you decide which players, but I don't know how to make a poll - can anyone help me with that?? :)

If you oppose to the idea or have another idea, please let me know your thoughts!

Allright, since I haven't heard from Revolution, I have decided to re-auction 5-6 of his players, and give him a small point deduction.
I will let you decide which players, but I don't know how to make a poll - can anyone help me with that?? :)

If you oppose to the idea or have another idea, please let me know your thoughts!

You could just make a poll on another website? I bet there's tons where you can do it.

Sorry about being absent guys... internet completely cut off last week and only just got everything back up and running today. Not read back over any of previous posts but seeing as im sure everybody wants to get cracking and ive held it up enough now because of my lack of internet access. IF you want to sign anybody just send me a message, if its what you offered during the auction ill most likely accept if you can prove without argument otherwise will have to give me an opportunity to check the messages.

Allright, as said before I have chosen to sell-back and re-auction some of the players bought by Revolution in the auction. We are still operating with the budgets in the OP. Revolution is off-course banned from bidding.

You can bid on as much players as you like, but this time your overall-bids can't exceed your budget.

Players up for auction:

Micah Richards
Salvatore Bocchetti

Lucas Leiva

Danny Welbeck
Salomon Rondon

Manfred Kolb

Deadline is Thursday 10th October - at 13.00 (BST)

This time I will try not to send out reminders.
If I only get a couple of bids, I will stop the game. Therefore please let me know, if you're not bidding!!!

Last edited:
If everybody can bid (or tell they are'nt) before Thursday, I will make the first update their!!
So please bid asap.

I have received 9 bids (including non-bids) and I post auction-results tomorrow and do the editing, so next season can begin soon!