Just a coincidence ?

I read that free World Cup guide thing in the Sunday Times where this article was from, pretty interesting read. Anyone fancy a fiver on Chile to reach the QFs?

Yep. Rio is out of the WC, so I guess Gerrard will be the Captain. No coincidence there. All the rest is non relevant, but still nice to hear.

I get the feeling this World Cup is being fixed.. :S

Hope we don't lose our best striker like back in '66 -- we don't have Geoff Hurst to fill in this time.

This World Cup is going to be ****.. so many big players missing out due to non-selectin and injury.

On topic - Yes, just a coincidence.

Where did you g that from? did you hear about that German Scientist who did calculations and preicted Germany to win the world cup. he did this by calculating previous results and patterns. An english Scientist did the same and predicted England to win this year. Someone is a failed scientist

If you spend your time predicting football scores then you can hardly call yourself a scientist anyway XD

Well, I've never trusted superstitions.

There are a lot; I've also read that twice Italy has drawn Switzerland on previous games and won the world cup later, and they went 1-1 a few days ago.

Let's see.