So would you agree that, based on that premise, we should be - for instance - allowed to set ticket prices?
This isn't close to a manager's job, so obviously not.

This isn't close to a manager's job, so obviously not.

But 20 mins ago you just said DoFs are the ones whom take care of transfers and AFAIK we have almost total power (thinking about veto power for the president here) when it comes to transfer AND contracts in the game... Where does this leads us?

But 20 mins ago you just said DoFs are the ones whom take care of transfers and AFAIK we have almost total power (thinking about veto power for the president here) when it comes to transfer AND contracts in the game... Where does this leads us?
It depends on the club and how you make the leap from player transfers and contract negotiations to ticket prices is beyond me. Have a good evening.

It depends on the club and how you make the leap from player transfers and contract negotiations to ticket prices is beyond me. Have a good evening.

The point of the game is to be the manager of a club in a footballing universe. Everything around the game will naturally focus around that?

;)

The point of the game is to be the manager of a club in a footballing universe. Everything around the game will naturally focus around that?

;)
I suggest you stop wasting people's time and look up what football managers do. Managers at clubs don't set ticket prices. They don't do security at games. They don't mow the grass or paint the walls.

I suggest you stop wasting people's time and look up what football managers do. Managers at clubs don't set ticket prices. They don't do security at games. They don't mow the grass or paint the walls.

Also, they don't usually have so much power when it comes to negotiating transfers and contracts. Now it's my turn to say goodbye, I really have to go. No hard feelings.