Tobyone

Reaction score
Yaaaaaay! And one Q directly. Player pics super packs? Where to find them now? I go into the game and directly look for Swedens star player, Zlatan, And no pic of him to see but just a black anonymous one. Thanks for any help.

Oh, and any other recommended downloads i appreciate.

Offt I have no idea, as I haven't downloaded any graphics for ages. Maybe try and different one and see if you can get it to work. The FM10 ones work for FM11.

I think a premium membership is required, 10 euros. 100 kronor. Ok.

Nooooo! 13 pounds spent so far and i still can´t access it! Lol, hang on.. im soon broke. :p

It reads 0 bytes on the file size. Is this a hoax or something.

Quote: Tobyone, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Oh, i just verified it through steam now as well. Maybe that was it.........

Wow, i see the problem now.. 13 pounds down the drain "FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally".

Wow, i see the problem now.. 13 pounds down the drain "FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally".

Oo eer! I told you it was a bit pricey! :p

Send a PM to Sean (the admin) and hopefully he will sort you out.

Im so eager to start this.. i forgot. Uhm, a link? To Sean. Cheers mate.