I could easily at this stage be fooled into throwing myself out the window to get the goodies. Or something like that. *calm down Toby*

Just spam him with PM's, emails etc. :)

Im getting the logos for 2013 but that is ok right? Cheers.

I just sent him one. Sorry i just want it all done and so. Sorry :)

The game doesnt recognize the logos though Dunc. It was for 2013 FM but it´s not compatible with 2011? I have 2 game folders as well. Can have something to do with that i first installed it, then registered it on Steam. Everything is working like a clockwork here.

The game doesnt recognize the logos though Dunc. It was for 2013 FM but it´s not compatible with 2011? I have 2 game folders as well. Can have something to do with that i first installed it, then registered it on Steam. Everything is working like a clockwork here.

Sorry, I have been pretty useless today!

Try reading this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...nsert-logos-into-football-manager-2011-a.html

That should help you get them into the game.

Could also try downloading these: Logos.FMF 2011 Super Pack - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

If the others don't work. I am off to football now so won't be able to help for a few hours, if you have any issues post back on here and I will get to them later unless someone else can help. If you have any other issues look for any of the other green named members and they should be able to help you.

Perfectly explained Dunc. Caný miss where the files go now. Thanks BUDDY!