Just bought Fm 13...Is it too late??

jaanwar

Reaction score
The title says it all....I must confess I was waiting for a pirated version :p never came out and I bought the original last night....I hope it was not too late :S...

The title says it all....I must confess I was waiting for a pirated version :p never came out and I bought the original last night....I hope it was not too late :S...
You should have just bought the original version to start with,no-one here does pirates,cracks or other things like that..

Personally, I'd have taken the short wait, and waited for FM14 at the end of the year. But FM13 is a good game. A lot more difficult than previous games, but a much more realistic experience.

heard no pirated versions work anyway friends tried to get but no success, i just bought original soo much easier and it didn't burn hole in pocket too much.

nah not too late, can put in many many hours in still i got game only january about and i have clocked up a load of hours on it.

If you clock up 300 hours then the game is roughly 10p per hour which is incredible value for a Video game. I think it can only be beaten by GTA or Minecraft.

why are you guyz trying to get me banned lol...I hve been an original fm buyer since 2010 but unfortunately I changed credit cards and steam would not accept my CC anymore last night my friend bought two keys and he gave me one...that's how I got my hands on FM 2013....so please the whole CC issue made so ****** that I wished the whole pirate thing would happen....that's it....I just wanted your opinion guyz and not to make you angry :(

its all good mate! well done on doing the right thing, we do not condone piracy here, we take it very seriously :)

No one is trying to get you banned jaanwar we are just saying that no-one is interested in piracy and as the mods said earlier in the thread piracy users will be banned,and rightly so in my opinion.

okay..thanks guyz... oh and before I request the topic be closed...Raikan007 I know you must have heard this countless times....but I say it again BIG FAN of your tactics you SIR are a LEGEND!!

okay..thanks guyz... oh and before I request the topic be closed...Raikan007 I know you must have heard this countless times....but I say it again BIG FAN of your tactics you SIR are a LEGEND!!

thanks bud :) give me a shout if you need anything

Pirates get banned here. Permanently.

Just because no one is talking about it (and I'm not limiting it to FM only) doesn't mean it doesn't exist and everyone's holier than the pope. My point is that you can't talk about others, only about yourself.

why are you guyz trying to get me banned lol...I hve been an original fm buyer since 2010 but unfortunately I changed credit cards and steam would not accept my CC anymore last night my friend bought two keys and he gave me one...that's how I got my hands on FM 2013....so please the whole CC issue made so ****** that I wished the whole pirate thing would happen....that's it....I just wanted your opinion guyz and not to make you angry :(

I don't know where you live but Shirley you could have bought a disk version? I did.

Last edited:
heard no pirated versions work anyway friends tried to get but no success, i just bought original soo much easier and it didn't burn hole in pocket too much.

nah not too late, can put in many many hours in still i got game only january about and i have clocked up a load of hours on it.

I think there was a version a week before launch that worked. Might've been last year though. FM is one of the few games i buy, so not sure.