Status
Not open for further replies.

vKompany

Reaction score
I am fed up of FM11. The scripts, the transfers. I quit my game with Fulham after 7 games because although I won my first 3, I then lost 4 in a row.

My loss to Man City was scripted, a goal where it the pitch loads up and they shoot about 2 secs later and score. I then lost 3-0 because of it.

I lost 2-0 against West Brom.. HOW!? I'm sorry but I did have a good squad, I think good enough to challenge for Euro Cup, now if this is true, West Brom are in the Champions League... don't think so.

I lost 2-0 to Chelsea in the League Cup which I don't care.

I was losing 4-1 to Arsenal when I just gave up because their 4th goal was scripted.

- I made some okay signings, but selling was annoying, and the price for players when I bidded was stupid... 8.75m for Andy Carroll? No thanks.

You made argue that I lost against tough teams, but I know I would of drew if I didn't get a scripted goal v Man City because once you get one scripted goal, others go past. The Arsenal game I just didn't understand... West Brom was bizzare.

Anyone know what I can do to actually have a good go with a good team? haha, my tactics was good too concidering I used it for FM10 and I've used it when I was Man City in my old game. It fits Fulham best but I don't understand the script losses.

Anyone know what I can do?

its not scripted, you're just not that good. Harsh but true

Sounds like you need a tissue.

The game is not scripted. You first need to accept that.

just wondering is English your first language ? its a little hard to read although I get your points. Dont agree with them the games you lose are nothing to do with scripted ????? you just lost anything can happen in football and in football manager

Sorry, but you can't quit a game after losing four out of seven games! You just cannot judge a game over that period of time...

I'm not good? haha, taking a look in the mirror are we? It works perfectly, I know I can manage on FM11, but this is just annoying and bizzare.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You can when it doesn't make sense.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

The game just isn't making any sense.

people need to stop throwing their toys out the pram, did you at any point stop and think where you were going wrong in the game, try to change something? did you use the match analysis tools too see what kind of chances you made, your teams passing, tackling and intereceptions, did you look to check whether you were conceding through the middle, or down the flanks? did you talk to the players to buck up their ideas?

Im guessing you didnt, and thus you let yourself down as a manager

Yes the game is scripted so that you cant win, that is why some people manage to get undefeated seasons oO)

Man City and arsenal should be beating you they are challenging for the title. Fulham arent that much better than West brom so it is not that surprising they beat you.

the ME has changes a lot since '10 so your tactic might not be good enough anymore ;)

Just play the game and try new tactics etc, the only thing turning me off this game is the unhappy players bug :mad:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMIC7u-J5A"]YouTube - I Will Survive (Football Manager 2008)[/ame]

The new FM 11 is quite difficult I would agree in that aspect. I am managing Barnsley so it has been quite frustrating for me seeing my team throw away easy goals, but in football you never know how long a team is going to win for and in all honesty any team can win a game of football. For example I beat Fulham 2-1 in the cup and then got humped 5-1 away at Loftus Road, luckily I have an improving emotional capacity :'(

Just stick to it, you can't give up after 7 games.

The game may take a while to crack, stick to it, look for a tactic that works for your team, tinker, at least give it to January and try to pick up some bargains/frees.

We all get fed up of FM now and again, just power on through, the game can be ****** difficult but it wouldn't be any fun if it was really easy.

Lol, you lost to Arsenal 4-1 and you quit because the "4th goal was scripted", that's comedy gold hahahahaha xD

people need to stop throwing their toys out the pram, did you at any point stop and think where you were going wrong in the game, try to change something? did you use the match analysis tools too see what kind of chances you made, your teams passing, tackling and intereceptions, did you look to check whether you were conceding through the middle, or down the flanks? did you talk to the players to buck up their ideas?

Im guessing you didnt, and thus you let yourself down as a manager

Yes I did... and nothing is going wrong.. this is my point but I keep conceeding everytime the game loads. For example, time ticks 2 mins, 3 min, 4mins [MATCH] - 10 secs later = Goal

Its like a script, it knows what is happening first and not based on ability of the team.

I am managing Leicester and won the Championshop first season. After 23 league games in the Premier League I am 6th (but miles away from top points wise).

I say this as it proves it isn't broken.

I'm not good? haha, taking a look in the mirror are we? It works perfectly, I know I can manage on FM11, but this is just annoying and bizzare.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

You can when it doesn't make sense.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

The game just isn't making any sense.
how do you know you can manage on '11 when you cant play 7 games without crying about it.

just takes practice, you wont win them all. Ive got Southampton up to the prem in two seasons, not sure how I got £27m to avoid relegation but im ninth at January. Use the scouts, get young players with high potential at low prices and play the straight off and set to available for reserves. stats go up quickly and thats what i love doing to really build a team.

Also, do you use in game instructions? i find these change games hugely, if they get a red, go attacking and pump into box.

Just stick to it, you can't give up after 7 games.

The game may take a while to crack, stick to it, look for a tactic that works for your team, tinker, at least give it to January and try to pick up some bargains/frees.

We all get fed up of FM now and again, just power on through, the game can be ****** difficult but it wouldn't be any fun if it was really easy.

This is positive feedback. It might be hard to crack, I don't know that though :p

Dude seriously yeah you can't go thinking right I'm Fulham so I must win the league unbeaten c'mon.
Wait, see where you faults are and improve LIKE ANY OTHER REAL LIFE MANAGER!

Birmingham beat Chelsea today, real life football must be scripted too!

Yes I did... and nothing is going wrong.. this is my point but I keep conceeding everytime the game loads. For example, time ticks 2 mins, 3 min, 4mins [MATCH] - 10 secs later = Goal

Its like a script, it knows what is happening first and not based on ability of the team.

You do realise what "Key" highlights mean, right? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.