That tactical help thread was my thread check again..

Mike the link I posted was my tactical thread why did you delete it? Stop deleting my comments too they're not offensive nor abusive.

A lot of the goals are coming from being robbed in defense. But there's a large selection coming from counter attacks where it seems my defense don't bother trying to keep up with the attacker.

And also Set Pieces - My defense will head it away for example and then it will fall to the opposition about 35 yards out, and they either hit a screamer from there or the ball gets passed to death around my defense which eventually results in a tap in goal for the opposition.

What were team instructions, can you get a screenshot or list them?

Passed around your defence, we need to plug that space, drop the DLF and use a DM if you have one.

What mentality are you playing on if you are getting hit on the counter? if anything you should be generally defensive, either using defend or standard most of the time.

Dont set your keeper to short passing to a full back, this isnt fixed yet, and it will play a poor side into all sorts of trouble.

why are you deleting toms comments and threads and infracting him Mike? I have not seen anything wrong so far, tom is actually quite a good member!

why are you deleting toms comments and threads and infracting him Mike? I have not seen anything wrong so far, tom is actually quite a good member!

PM'd you and i certainly havent removed any one of his threads.

Hi all, Firstly I found this thread really intresting as I too was struggling to win games in my first attemp. Reading above about the issues thou I found strange as I have not encountered any of these yet.... Maybe these will come tonight! hope not.

Yesterday however I started afresh, new day, new team, new league... ! Strangley enought now, I seem to be onto a winner. Even though I struggled with the first few games, once the league started I started to get results, Scoring has not being a problem, and not conceeded for 5 games either.

The only trick that has worked for me....Using my best tactic from the 2012 tactic folder!

PM'd you and i certainly havent removed any one of his threads.

You've been deleting my post's one of which I provided this guy one of my tactics you then claimed it was somebody else's..

Hi all, Firstly I found this thread really intresting as I too was struggling to win games in my first attemp. Reading above about the issues thou I found strange as I have not encountered any of these yet.... Maybe these will come tonight! hope not.

Yesterday however I started afresh, new day, new team, new league... ! Strangley enought now, I seem to be onto a winner. Even though I struggled with the first few games, once the league started I started to get results, Scoring has not being a problem, and not conceeded for 5 games either.

The only trick that has worked for me....Using my best tactic from the 2012 tactic folder!

There are several notable flaws. But since everyone uses such different approaches and quality of players, the flaws will impact in totally different ways.

MstrKurt, i haven forgotten about you, just having a think.

You are 15th so you are actually doing about right (Vauxhall are also 15 irl) but trying to think of an approach to push you into midtable

attribute screenshots of your key players would be appreciated

no problem winning.

i started a season as mansfield and brought in 9 new players. played an attacking formation and my top striker sutherland from blackpool finished with about 25 goals. promoted champions fom blue square prem with a bag full of goals and conceded les than about 50. get the tactics right and you will be winning in no time!!!

Now be a prem team and watch United etcetra get shredded by the might of Wigan , Villa , Norwich at home...

This is exactly what im taking about.

By the way raikan and i have both sent you PMs about the reason you are conceding ( the two of us immediately spotted your tactical flaw, although nice to see you read EPLindex) Have a read and get back to us.

Definitely some issues with the games, i got sacked half way through the season with Tottenham couldn't get a win no matter what i did(just like real life then?) anyway i started another fresh game with Tottenham and the players always go red no matter what team talk, after match comment i make and i have tried numerous different ones, ones that in the first game the players would almost always react to in a positive way.