Just got a Virus

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 3K
norton and mcafee suck ***, and they rape your system resources

yeah and the most annoying thing is they usually come with pre built computers people buy and don't realise that they suck.

Did that once before well actually it was the whole system 32 I was young and just bought command and conquer but didnt fit on Pc so I found the biggest folder and clicked delete. Learnt from that mistake
lol, never delete anything you arent sure about.

follow the pst i gave you before it will sort both viral/malware issues and system instability/slowdown

Do a System restore to before you got the virus.

did that had to restart and press F11 wouldnt let me do it kept getting Microsoft Security Essentials just what to make sure

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Comodo Internet how free is it not going to get a messege saying trial is up or purchase pro version to remove this virus I have got etc

did that had to restart and press F11 wouldnt let me do it kept getting Microsoft Security Essentials just what to make sure

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Comodo Internet how free is it not going to get a messege saying trial is up or purchase pro version to remove this virus I have got etc
permanently free and fully functional

Scan just come back nothing found but not convinced sorry AVG your going

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

permanently free and fully functional

Cool thats what I like to hear

Did you try www.lolyougotpwnt.com/noob

It's full of useless tools.

I think he wants useful tools :D

I always check what processes that are running. I then search for the processes that i find suspicious on the internet and get my info from there. I do that every time, I'm worried about having downloaded a virus. But i recommend doing a system restore or completely reinstall your OS, if you don't have anything to lose.

I had a trojan virus and it wouldnt let me open up anything including virus scans from virgin AVG etc...

i did a system restore and told it too restore form 2 hours previous... it all worked and i just downloaded more protection then and ever since its been running smoothy

Like I said noob mistake got email thinking it was about the moses basket I ordered for my sister saying the address is wrong click on next virus desktop went white

NOD32 is very fine, and doesnt eat your resources.
1 year license is cheap as well.

Avast, SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebyte Anti Malware.
All you need to keep computer safe and secure.

But if i was you OP, I would go to Techsupportforum and get some help there. They be genius.

Back