Juventus v Notts County : A Date With History In The New Stadium

How is it a major part of their history, it's a kit not a player or an achievement, I fail to see why it matters that Juve play in the same colours as Notts County :S

Are you for real? I would love for you to tell a hardcore Juve fan its just a kit.

The point is that it matters to Juve, and their fans.

You make it sound really special, it's black and white stripes, I wouldn't say it's inspired cos it's so simple so therefore silly to play them ages later :S

cant u even be like Serious Sam ...

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

being a partly Seria A fan, and Juventus was a club i liked, mainly with nevard being the hero and de piero too.

i think when Juventus first created their club , they wanted a pink kit order from england , as far as i know. lol got misinterpreted and then delivered a black white strip. :P

Are you for real? I would love for you to tell a hardcore Juve fan its just a kit.

The point is that it matters to Juve, and their fans.

Right but at the end of the day, it's a black and white kit which was 'inspired' by Notts County, and apparently it's a huge historical piece at Juve football club.... It sounds silly :(

Right but at the end of the day, it's a black and white kit which was 'inspired' by Notts County, and apparently it's a huge historicalpiece at Juve football club.... It sounds silly :(

To you, not to them. Like talking to a brick wall

hope this **** help.

Juventus F.C. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Juventus asked one of their team members, Englishman John Savage, if he had any contacts in England who could supply new shirts in a color that would better withstand the elements. He had a friend who lived in Nottingham, who being a Notts County supporter, shipped out the black and white striped shirts to Turin.[52] Juve have worn the shirts ever since, considering the colors to be aggressive and powerful.[52]

To you, not to them. Like talking to a brick wall

I think I make a valid point that it's stupid for any football fan to think that the kit is major in the clubs history, especially in this circumstance

How is it a major part of their history, it's a kit not a player or an achievement, I fail to see why it matters that Juve play in the same colours as Notts County :S

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

No I simply don't understand why it's important

Because when most people think of Juventus, they think of that black and white kit. There is your answer.

I think I make a valid point that it's stupid for any football fan to think that the kit is major in the clubs history, especially in this circumstance

What?! the kit is a major part of a clubs history, especially at a club as iconic as Juve. The Juve fans adore the kit, and with good reason

What?! the kit is a major part of a clubs history, especially at a club as iconic as Juve. The Juve fans adore the kit, and with good reason

No it isn't, a kit is something that differentiates 1 team from another, it's one thing to say that a kit colour signifies a club but saying it's a major part of their history isn't right.

LOL!!!!! what are even talk about .

look at arsenal new 125 anniversary kit and the new logo too.
holds alot of history, starting from 1886.

Nuff said.

LOL!!!!! what are even talk about .

look at arsenal new 125 anniversary kit and the new logo too.
holds alot of history, starting from 1886.

Nuff said.

Educate me, what history does it hold?

Jesus wept.

The kit DOES have a part in this. As does both clubs historical heritage. Think Juve and County have come up trumps with this. Kudos to Juve. Also great for Notts County to. How often do they get to play a club of this stature in European football?

No it isn't, a kit is something that differentiates 1 team from another, it's one thing to say that a kit colour signifies a club but saying it's a major part of their history isn't right.

To you. To them its a major part of their history. Ask a juve fan. That's what you cant seem to understand.

The united kit is important to me as a united fan, its a huge part of our history

To you. To them its a major part of their history. Ask a juve fan. That's what you cant seem to understand.

The united kit is important to me as a united fan, its a huge part of our history

Right I give up, I don't view any kits as historical imo but whatever floats ya boat :S

And Lol_101 what does that have to do with anything?

Sam, dont be trolling. The Black and White kit has significance to Juve as it is their traditional colours. And the only reason they are the traditional colours is because of the english player for them got the new kits and they were replicas of Notts County. So the are paying a tribute to the inspiration of their kits by offering County a game. They didnt feel obliged to do it but thought it would be a nice gesture.
Explained fairly simply there so you should understand that.

Sam, dont be trolling. The Black and White kit has significance to Juve as it is their traditional colours. And the only reason they are the traditional colours is because of the english player for them got the new kits and they were replicas of Notts County. So the are paying a tribute to the inspiration of their kits by offering County a game. They didnt feel obliged to do it but thought it would be a nice gesture.Explained fairly simply there so you should understand that.
Yep and you did it without getting angry, thank you ;)

Hi! :P

I find it funny how Sam thinks that a single player is definitely more iconic than a kit. There's a reason why Juve are known as '[The] Bianconeri' rather than 'The Del Pieros' or some **** like that.

Actually, while we're on Juve and kits, here's their new away kit!

Pink-Juventus-Away-Kit-2011-12.jpg

Urrrgh. Enjoy your burned retinas, everybody.

Back