Juventus v Notts County : A Date With History In The New Stadium

Not a fan of the new stadium I have to say, expansion capacity is good but Zamparini is envisioning a mega stadium that trumps Juve's. Unfortunately I wouldn't expect to see Amauri, tragic I know, expect a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 lineup.

It will either be:
4-4-2

Buffon
Lich Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie
Krasic Marchisio Pirlo Vidal
Vucinic Matri/ADP

4-3-3

Buffon
Lich Bonucci Chiellini De Ceglie
Marchisio Vidal Pirlo
Krasic Matri/ADP Vucinic​

Expecting ADP to start in all honesty as captain so perhaps switch him into the 4-4-2 for Mirko but Conte has so many options it's quite hard to predict a lineup. Really looking forward to this, I just hope Beppe doesn't get any air time his eye is very distracting.

Juve still are in the top 10 clubs in the world for revenue and this new stadium will bring in around £31m in matchday revenue per game (Big improvement) despite the 41-43k capacity.

Really looking forward to this but not as much as the first Serie A game vs Udinese, County will enjoy the Turin sun and Juve will bask in the light that shines out of Marotta's backside (Juventi reference).

Juve still are in the top 10 clubs in the world for revenue and this new stadium will bring in around £31m in matchday revenue per game (Big improvement) despite the 41-43k capacity.

£31 Million per game? Surely can't be right.

Missed a decimal, whoops.

Stadium cost £130m to build then £68m of that was paid off in naming rights to 'SportFive' and with 70 executive boxes at an average cost of 250 euros per game each that's a massive improvement on the past 5 seasons.

*£3.1m

Last season I think the total matchday revenue was around £9m which was an absolute farce, not overly hyped about the new stadium although I hear the shopping centre and Juve museum are built very tastefully.

Semi interesting fact for anyone that didn't know - Juventus are now the only club in Serie A to own their stadium, kudos to Marotta.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

Sam...

Sam to your comment on arsenal not having a special game with psg you did in the emirites cup i think this is a lot more inportant then a silly emirites cup in what you lost in now to me that cup is a waste of time but that is my opinion there is a lot of history in this game over 150 years in fact notts county inspired juventus to make a black and white kit

Lets remember why we are here lads to post about the game not to start silly argument

As a Notts fan it is a really honourable thing for Juve to have done, for an occaision as important as the opening of a new stadium for one of the biggest clubs in Europe they could have invited one of the best clubs in the world, but no, they invited the club who inspired their kits.

As bigger day as it is for Juventus, it's also a fantastic day for the Notts players, most of them will never get another chance to play against such a quality and reputable team and in such a great stadium.

I think I make a valid point that it's stupid for any football fan to think that the kit is major in the clubs history, especially in this circumstance

sorry but i comments on here made me lol

Does anyone know what sort of team Notts County are putting out. I can understand the first team players wanting to play but isn't the league more important.

sorry but i comments on here made me lol

Considering some of the stuff/threads you came out with when you were relatively new, I don't think you have any ground to abuse someone for a stupid statement.

Anyway, as much as I love someone getting picked apart for saying something stupid, try and keep the thread about the football. Sam has taken enough of a battering.

Not happy with the pitch, the top soil looks non existent simply turf+sand compound. Stadia looks fantastic though, Motta/Pazienza wouldn't get in my 5 a side team so how they get in this setup tonight I don't know. Conte - We need Amauri, pull him away from burger flipping duty and get him on. You pay him 90k a week, just give him a chance...

bye bye to the delle alpi, the scene of one of my favourite games ever :(
juvenus 2- 3 man utd 1999

i wanna see elia play :P

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

FT. 1-1.

luca toni for juve, and hugues for Notts

i wanna see elia play :P

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

FT. 1-1.

luca toni for juve, and hugues for Notts

Jeff Hughes or Lee Hughes?

Lee Hughes scored luke sloopy goal but goals a goal notts county could go up this year there looking very good

Back