Just played last games of the season with your tactic.

I'm happy about the results, just 1 lost game.

It's made me champion of the KKD division in holland (2e level league)

Made just one tweak on set pieces with trow-in's, always a long ball

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-26 om 18.44.43.png

İ just played few match.. and lt looks really good.. i didnt like formation but tactic works well.

I played the first half of a season on the highest dutch level.

I did not preform that wel. I suppose your other tactic works a lot better.

Just played last games of the season with your tactic.

I'm happy about the results, just 1 lost game.

It's made me champion of the KKD division in holland (2e level league)

Made just one tweak on set pieces with trow-in's, always a long ball

View attachment 533373
That look good. Set piece is always one of my weakest area i am working on it. But then again this tactic i am not that happy with it yet. I will still be making adjustment and fixing some of it issue. I notice when it click together it perform really well scoring lot of goal but when it bad it also can get really bad. I tried with Chelsea I actually lose 0-6 to Man City with Instant Result.

İ just played few match.. and lt looks really good.. i didnt like formation but tactic works well.
Share some result with me and provide some feedback, I am still adjusting it i feel that i am not happy with it yet so i will be making adjustment on it

I played the first half of a season on the highest dutch level.

I did not preform that wel. I suppose your other tactic works a lot better.
can you share some feedback? as i mention it still pretty rough and i am not happy with it yet but people ask me to publish it so they can try to so i publish it before i find that it at acceptable level. But i am still working on it and hopefully can find the perfect formula that click

I haven't been on the forum for a long time, I can't find a download tactic, can anyone help me?

I guess that my tactic problem, I also have problem with Leed Liverpool and Man City. Maybe it due to the way they play?

Maybe ... I find it good but not killer enough, if you see what i mean.
I get the same xG and shoot than Liverpool and City but lost my games.