Kaiserslautern - Becoming the new German Elite

CiaranSafc

Reaction score
German side Kaiserslautern have announced that current manager Marko Kurz has been Sacked. With the team recently gaining promotion it is thought that the recent saking will bring turmoil over the summer to the newly promoted team. There return to the top flight is the first in four years, the team have traditionally been a bottom of the league underachiving team but with reports coming out of germany we are hearing that they are confident in what they have done and that a new manager is already in there sights, there are also rumours that the new manager agreed a pre contract halfway through last season, regardless if they gained promotion or not. Though they are german minnows there stadium is of top class.

Although they are a small team they do have a faithfull following and can look to them for which support throughout the long season which will be well needed.
View attachment 95563

Aswell as the Managerial Change they have also announced two new tops for the season.

It has now been anounced that the new manager will be Ciaran De Razza, the unkown manager was a lower league player in england for the likes of notts county and yeovil city. Though it has been said that the young manager has been doing coaching training at Kaiserslautern. It is belived that while there his companionship with not just the players but also the boardroom staff led to much resentment by the previous coach, which in turn lead to the players siding with the coach and now new manager.

So what is this managers aim? Lets find out from the man himself

Well after doing my coaching here i have grew to not only love the team the city but also the fans which is why i jumped at the opportunity to become the new manager. Now because i have been here i know my squad well and already know whos staying and who will be going, You will defently see my stamp on this team and this league, Thank you very much.

You're back pal! Good luck for your story and a good choice of team as well (H)

Wheeling And Deeling

De Razza's wheeling and dealing has been praised as he has signed two new players on free contracts within his first two weeks of being with the club. The Manager promised that he would stomp his authority on the team and he has done so.

He has signed portugese centre back Jorge Andrade, Andrade's arrival will bring much needed experience and stability to the newly promoted squad.

He has also brought in midfielder Tobias Linderoth, the midfielder will provide a cool head and some much needed excellence on the ball.
He has also managed to bring in a technically gifted midfeilder in Donny Neyra, a much needed touch of class.

Some good signings mate, but beware of Jorge Andrade as he is very injury prone :S

Donny Neyra is a good buy! How much budget do you have now?

Try michael eneramo, lacina traore, kikin fonseca, jonathan cristaldo.

Lacina Traore - The new Kaiser of Kaiserslautern.

Big News coming out of Germany today it has appeared that kaiserslautern manager De Razza has announced the signing of Big striker Lacina Traore. Traore is dubbed to be the next Adebayor. De Razza beat of interest from Barcelona... Yes you heard minnows kaiserslautern beat giants Barcelona to the signature of Traore. The Deal is rumoured to be around £3.5 million.

August Review

Team Review: Kaiserslautern
Ok so a bad start to the month, loans, loans, loans. The month kicked off with the instant repayment of a 12 million loan. How nice, thank you board :) So with a constant amount of money being paid out i cant see any future transfer money being made available. Also going to have to finish well to secure some funds. Enough of the money side lets get down to the important Stuff. The Football

A true Baptism of fire, but also a dream fixture. a match against Bayern is a dream fixture for any team, let alone a newly promoted team. I am very proud of the way the team played. We finished well but still we were defeated.

Yet Another big match against Stuttgart. I have to admit Cacau tore us apart, a true masterclass in finishing.

Thought we had this game in the bag, a superb Neyra goal gave us the lead, but our defending left something to be admired, still a points better than nothing.

Now the Highlight of the month, Our first win and quite a good win, once again Neyra, what a guy he has really impressed me so far. His goal concelling the win.

Last edited:
September

Hello and welcome back to another page of our Manager Moments.Were here with Kaiserslautern manager Ciaran De Razza. This month has been a bit of a different one for my side, we won in the cup but still only have the one win in the league. Though i am starting to learn about the German league.The teams are unbelivebly strong and well balanced. Ive always been a football snob prefering the English premier league over any other league but im deffently falling in love with Germany.

Dortmund, what more can i say there flying high in the league and a really strong team, we amounted a late comeback but nothing but consilation goals.

I really feel like we should have won this match but yet another draw, were turning into the ipswich of Germany.

Yet another win in the cup, an absolute brilliant goal from Neyra, he is really coming into his own in the league, a real talisman for me.

League Table, Sitting 15th Deffinitly need a few more wins on the cards

My Player of the month has to be none other than Neyra 5 goals in 7 apperances so far this season, shows up when i need him and always the start of our attacks.

October

View attachment 95860
View attachment 95857

Hello again and welcome to this months manager moments with Ciaran De Razza to run you through his teams month in the top flight.​

Hoffenhiem 0 - 1 Kaiserslautern

A battle of the bottom which resulted in a decent match, although there weren’t many goals there were chances in abundance. Kaiserslautern took the lead before halftime with a goal from Talisman Neyra, Neyra is now the top goalscorer with 6 goals in 9 from an attacking midfield position. Hoffenhiem didn’t do themselves any good when Simunic was sent of in the 67th minute. This win takes De Razza’s side upto 14th in the league.

Leverkusen 23 Kaiserslautern
View attachment 95855View attachment 95863
Dejected Leverkusen player Hesse with the winner

ok so before this match we were tipped to be hammered, even my assistant manager was talking about setting up shop and flat out defending. So the match lets get into it. What an amazing start we made here Nemec scored within 9 minutes and i was delighted. Then on the 27th minute yet another, an own goal 2-0 up within 30 minutes, Brilliant. Though they scored a goal just 2 minutes later thanks to a defensive mess up. So 2-1 not bad, wait WHAT 37th minute another goal for Leverkusen 2-2. The first half was dominated by us but it took a managerial change to bring the goal, on comes Hesse and Hoffer upfront and the two instantly combined for the winning goal. Final Score 3-2

Gladbach 0-5 Kaiserslautern
View attachment 95859View attachment 95856View attachment 95866
Ok So my team are really starting to gel together here, yet another early goal from Traore the big man is really coming into his own, big strong powerful striker, brilliant goal from the underside of the bar. Then on the 29th minute Nemec scored yet another goal his partnership with traore is becoming to hot to handle, surely are battering defenders all over germany. Gladbach didn’t help themselves when Meewuis was sent of on the 41st minute. Second half show from Kaiserslautern was brilliant another goal for Nemec and a double from Neyra secured the win.

Hannover 4-1 Kaiserslautern
View attachment 95861View attachment 95862
Hannover hangover, with this terrible performance manager De Razza will have to question what his sides Friday night activities were. Im truly lost for words, we wore tore apart.

German Cup Round 3
Hoffenhiem 1-1 Kaiserslautern

6-5 penalties.
We controlled this match right upto the 91st minute until they equalised. They then went on to win 6-5 on penalties.

Werder Bremen 4-1 Kaiserslautern
Bremen showed there class here, this is the reason there in second and doing well in Europe a strong tall forward line beat our defenders to the ball everytime.

Last edited:
November

Another monthly update from Germany :

Ok so the one thing im figuring out here in germany is that every team can and will score. they have also got some of the best midfielders ive seen.

St Pauli 2-0 Kaiserstautern
I am appauled at this match the boys really didn’t show up today, i am embaressed to say the least, they need a right rollicking. A change in personel and tactics are in order due to the poor recent form.

Koln 1-1 Kiasersautern
They took the early lead thanks to some brilliant work from Lukas Podolski to set up his team mate. I didn’t think we were honestly going to get anywere until Traore stepped upto the plate when needed and scored the equaliser. We share the spoils and in my eyes a point gained rather than a point lost.

Schalke 0-0 Kaisersautern
A bore game we fought hard for the draw,a quite hotly contested game with a few yellow cards being handed out, still another point gained. 2 games unbeaten but two without a win, depends on how u look at it :p

Last edited:
December

Another monthly review of Kaiserslautern :

View attachment 95907
Nurnberg 0-3 Kaisersturn
Well before the match i didn’t know what to think of this team so i sent my side out with an attacking line up and the return of Neyra was noticeable, he had an instant impact on the team. We took the lead on the 18th minute from a well worked corner. After the goal the game was a stalemate but the one goal lead was to nervy. Enter Lakic the young striker came on and grabbed himself 2 goals which has won him a place in the next starting squad.

Wolfsburg 3-0 Kaisersturn
Edin Dzeko tore us apart which is why he is one of the top strikers in Europe and his partnership with grafite is truly palific. I have no arguments with the scorleine here.

View attachment 95908View attachment 95906
Friedburg 0-2 Kaisersturn
Donny Neyra grabbed himself yet another goal, his tenth of the season, what a brilliant return for a player we bought for £1 million. I see him having a great career with us. Traore also grabbed himself another goal aswell. These two players will be the backbone of my team.​

Last edited:
you seriously need to stop using the yellow numbers. it gets annoying high lighting them. im sure im not the only one.

other then that, do you have ballack?