Kaiserslautern - Becoming the new German Elite

Dont have Ballack have a summer update just :)

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

you seriously need to stop using the yellow numbers. it gets annoying high lighting them. im sure im not the only one.

other then that, do you have ballack?

Fixed the yellow, and dont have ballack and bdw was your storyy that inspired mine :)

January

Monthly update :Kaiserslautern

Kaiserslautern 2-0 Bayern Munich
Yes you read it right we managed to beat GIANTS Bayern. A change of formation and players before the match payed off. We fought for every ball, and we won everyball. Im delighted with the attitude we showed today. Young Hoffer was brought in today and his pace was essential to set up Traore for the opener on just the 10 minute mark. We guarded our lead all match, then on the 87th minute youngster Kotsych secured the points with a tap in.

Mainz 0-2 Kaiserslautern
Well this must have been one of the only games i expected ourselves to win,and win we did and in good fashion too. Donny Neyra grabbed his 11th and 12th goals of the season, i have seriously got to say that this man is a gem.

Stuttgart 1-1 Kaiserslautern
I expected us to take another beating but it wasn’t the case it appears my team are growing bigger and bigger as the season goes on. Yet another Neyra goal. Top goalscorer so far this season.

After the match with stittgart De Razza was approached by the media asking him would he be leaving Kaiserslautern for HSV the managers reaction was that he would indefinetly not be leaving his current side as he has fallen in love with the german team.

HSV 1-0 Kaiserslautern
Route one football payed of for HSV as a long ball forward resulted ina goal for Van Nistelroy to easily slot home.

Last edited:
De Razza Nigerian Newboy

Today the Nigerian FA have today announced that after the sacking of theeir last manager after a terrible african nations that current Kaiserslautern manager Ciaran De Razza will now also take over the National side of nigeria.

De Razza's Squad and Formation

February

Monthly update Kaiserslautern

View attachment 95998
Leverkusen 1-1 Kaiserslautern
We took an early lead through Traore and managed to hold onto that one goal lead until the 81st minute were Kiebling equalised. Though i am disappointed at the fact that we give away the goal but its still a point and were going strong.

Dortmound 3-1 Kaiserslautern
They brought us back down to the ground showing us that there is still a big gap between ourselves and the teams higher up.

Frankfurt 1-1 Kaiserslautern
We took an early lead yet again through traore although we didn’t look like adding much to that goal for the rest of the match which is why we were punished by the late equaliser

Kaiserslautern 2-0 Hoffenhiem
Neyra Grabs himself another double, a brilliant freekick to start things off. Went in at halftime 1-0 up, second half we controlled the pace and hoffenhiem didn’t really threaten at all. Neyra then secured the win with a late penalty.

March

What a poor month just poor

.View attachment 96041
Gladbach 2-1 Kaiserslautern
We were complacent here and well terrible i expected a win but obviously we weren’t able to get it.

Im really disappointed in the fans this year there have been too many matches were weve been expected a record low, come on fans get behind us!!!

Hannover 0-2 Kaiserslautern
We controlled this match from start to finish 2 very decent finishes, Erwin hoffer who doesn’t score many got himself in there today nice and early which set the pace for an exciting game. Those fans who didn’t show up surely lost out.

Werder Bremen 2-0 Kaiserslautern
Werder Bremen showed why theyve been in the top few teams in Germany all season. Naldos freekick was brillian. But there defence stood tall and denied us all match.

Kaiserslautern 0-1 St Pauli
Our boggie team, we controlled this match from start to finish. Our strikers simply couldn’t score in a brothel.

April

What a month :D

Koln 2-3 Kaiserslautern
Koln took an early lead on just 2 minutes gone, so i thought we were in for a battering. But my lads showed some great bouncebackability and took a 2-1 lead although my dream comeback was shot down when Koln equalised. Though there was one more twist to come. 92nd minute we get a penalty, step up Neyra. He Scores his second of the match. Best feeling ever :D

Schalke 2-3 Kaiserslautern
I was delighted with the start we made an early goal from a corner set this match up to be a thriller. Schalke pegged us back straight away Pandev scored a brilliant long range goal.The talisman himself Neyra gave us the lead just 2 minutes later. 5 minutes after that Rakitic scored another screamer which i couldn’t complain about. Half time 2-2 i brought about some changes at half time Hesse and Nemec both came on and off went Hoffer and Traore. The winner came on the 48th minute from Nedec Well in son.

Nurnberg 0-2 Kaiserslautern
We really have lifted up the momentum at the end of the season winning our last three and the ever present Neyra poped up again to singlehandedly win the points for us, first with his own finish then with a deflected own goal from the corner.

Anyone even reading?

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Goalkeepers
Ejide, Enyeama, Ikeme
Defenders
Afolabi, Apam, Echiejile, Enkarhire, Taiwo, Yobo
Midfielders
Ajilore, Akabueze, Aluko, D Etuhu, John Obi Mikel,Odiah, Sarki
Forwards
Kanu, Martins, Obasi, Uche, K Uche,Utaka, Yakubu​

Group F - Game 1

View attachment 96059 VS View attachment 96062

View attachment 96061

Slovakia 0-3 Nigeria
Right from the offset my team were lively, the traditionally fast and strong nigerian side were brilliant. Uche grabbed an early goal on 10 minutes with a towering header over skrtel. Skrtel's nightmare continued as he scored another own goal. Martins then rapped the game up with a real poachers finish Final score 3-0

Group F - Game 2

View attachment 96066

View attachment 96064 VS View attachment 96065

Holland 2-3 Nigeria

Holland took the lead through Klass Jan Huntelaar on the 17th minute who then doubled the lead on the 32nd minute, i thought we were in for a brilling. Step up Martins, he grabbed us a goal just before half time which helped us out. Martins again on the 60th minute, was a comeback on the cards? Yakubu on Obasi Off, 91st minute, a Nigerian breakaway, falls to Yakubu, GOAAAAALLL

First Knockout Round

Nigeria 3-1 Switzerland

View attachment 96079
An uneventful first half lead to 0-0 at half time. Both managers got into the minds of the players as both teams came out fighting. Nigeria were the first to score thanks to a brilliant individual Obafemi Martins effort. Switzerland Pinned us back straight away with their own goal. It Wasnt until the 85th minute then We Broke the Deadlock thanks to a 20 yard strike from Obasi. Martins then secured the points on the 92nd minute after the Swiz had a goal dissalowed.

View attachment 96077

We also drew Portugal in the Quarter Finals

Last edited:
Wow good results you got there mate! Hopefully Nigeria will win the WC (H)

Quarter Final

Cristiano Ronaldo Showed me why hes one of the top players in football, he scored a brilliant long range shot, a great header and a poachers effort to sink our world cup dream. Due to the loss in the Quarter final i feel that it is in the best intereset for not only myself but my team and Nigeria that we part ways and leave things as they are

Portugal 3-1 Nigeria

Ronaldo (3) - Uche

Cristiano Ronaldo Showed me why hes one of the top players in football, he scored a brilliant long range shot, a great header and a poachers effort to sink our world cup dream. Due to the loss in the Quarter final i feel that it is in the best intereset for not only myself but my team and Nigeria that we part ways and leave things as they are

Portugal 3-1 Nigeria

Ronaldo (3) - Uche

Unlucky against Portugal mate, but dont worry, opportunities come and go, keep it up :)

Bad Summer

De Razza's Summer has only got worse. After being dumped out of the world cup, we understand that De Razza came home to an unsettled Neyra, The Talisman of the team of last year is reportidly looking to move elsewere. And with all of De Razzas targetsalready moving or not agreeing to come to Germany, **** have to use all of his resources to sign some new players.​
The latest blow being Eden Hazard opting to Join Rivals Hoffenhiem rather than His own team,