Vampirus

Reaction score
What the **** is going on?
This is so unrealistic.

Filipe Melo ?
Srna ?
Arshavin ?

and more!

I think they have destroyed FM with this Transfer madness of players that would not be sold in real life that easy.

Oh dear, certainly a problem. I can see Gyan who ingame will have joined only at the start of the month.

maybe its a present, enjoy B)

update: totally didnt see ingame date. all interest in thread gone

Last edited:
not sure how you can come to that conclusion, everyones game will be different 3 seasons in

well.. 3 years down the road he will be 30/31.. with him constantly injured and not on form since joining real madrid, i dun think it is impossible..

By looking at that screenshot it

Feels like Heaven

Yes but with FM11 you can make a great team without paying a pound.
No expenses on transfers? thats odd, Older FM's had some free players but not this madness.
Every season i see 5-6 top players listed or unhappy or wanting to leave.
In real life would you be able to sign Bojan Kaka Rossi Melo Stekelenburg Amelia Sandro and more for free in one season?

Yes but with FM11 you can make a great team without paying a pound.
No expenses on transfers? thats odd, Older FM's had some free players but not this madness.
Every season i see 5-6 top players listed or unhappy or wanting to leave.
In real life would you be able to sign Bojan Kaka Rossi Melo Stekelenburg Amelia Sandro and more for free in one season?
kaka has an extortionate wage. how many sides could pay that much? and at 31 who would, so yes he goes cheap, but very few could actually have him

It's unrealistic but then again it's a game and that's what makes it fun, it's great in a way coz how chances are you going to get Kaka on a free? On my Fm 10 after 2 seasons C.Ronaldo was transfer listed and i got him on a free but of course he's wages were astronomical but worth every penny scoring 25 goals in his 2nd season!

It's unrealistic but then again it's a game and that's what makes it fun, it's great in a way coz how chances are you going to get Kaka on a free? On my Fm 10 after 2 seasons C.Ronaldo was transfer listed and i got him on a free but of course he's wages were astronomical but worth every penny scoring 25 goals in his 2nd season!

I can imagine his goal bonus was something like 50k .
25 goals x50k = bad :D

there are 440,000 players in the game, with a myriad factors that can affect them, there is no way you can say what should or shouldnt happen, unless SI were to hardcode it in the the game, but then THAT would be unrealistic.

there are 440,000 players in the game, with a myriad factors that can affect them, there is no way you can say what should or shouldnt happen, unless SI were to hardcode it in the the game, but then THAT would be unrealistic.

Clearly they changed something on this FM
Im not the only one that can notice that, Players seem more waaaay more Sensitive resulting in mass transfers and them all beeing unhappy

Clearly they changed something on this FM
Im not the only one that can notice that, Players seem more waaaay more Sensitive resulting in mass transfers and them all beeing unhappy
of course they changed how clubs spend, in line with how real life spending is.but the fact that you have this in your particular save does not mean anything. it might not happen if you start a new game. it hasnt happened in my game

I've had a few quality players offered to me in the summer of the first season;
Lucio - £14m
Eto'o - £19.5m
N'koulou - £8m
Hart - £4m
Van Nistelrooy - £5m
Pirlo - £11m

I quite like that feature though, in previous editions you'd have to pay 5x the asking price for a half decent player. :S

Last edited:
Im not talking only about Kaka, But a huge numbers of players, even in your save im sure some of the big names where transfer listed the first season even more than the second in any save this will happen.
They have made FM completly nooby'fied and i think anyone that has played the last 3+ FM's will agree.

I've noticed alot of players available for free, on my save, inter picked up zoltan gera on a free transfer o.0

EDIT: you could have used FMRTE

In FM10 I got offered C.Ronaldo and Arshavin after 3 seasons, they get old and are not wanted anymore, not that unrealistic tbh

Im not talking only about Kaka, But a huge numbers of players, even in your save im sure some of the big names where transfer listed the first season even more than the second in any save this will happen.
They have made FM completly nooby'fied and i think anyone that has played the last 3+ FM's will agree.
or not, as it seems the case, the old fms were much easier,you put together one tactic and never lost

I've noticed alot of players available for free, on my save, inter picked up zoltan gera on a free transfer o.0

EDIT: you could have used FMRTE

FMRTE is not even out lol.
Know your facts before you judge :D

In the first season Iniesta and Bojan were offered for 0. Signed Bojan. Is it a bug?

In the first season Iniesta and Bojan were offered for 0. Signed Bojan. Is it a bug?
lol no, its a **** of a glitch for you though, i got nothing like that. would like to know it thast happening for anyone else though

wht is annoying me is the spanish yellow card thing, anyone know of a way to fix that in the editor