FMRTE is out, i have it, i have a save where you can change things like that, it was released for the demo and updated on friday

lol no, its a **** of a glitch for you though, i got nothing like that. would like to know it thast happening for anyone else though

wht is annoying me is the spanish yellow card thing, anyone know of a way to fix that in the editor

Apparently SI are sorting it out as we speak.

Will we be able to use it in our current saves, or will we have to start a new one for it to take effect, do you think?

Just seen Cristiano Ronaldo on transfer list for same price as his value, he seemed to have a great season aswel. 7.68 rating. Some of these players being put on the market seem to be rather unrealistic?

i got palacios for free before first window closed and have just been offered tevez in january...im newcastle lol

Apparently SI are sorting it out as we speak.
yeah i know, but it wont be done this weekend, was hoping if anyone knew how to edit the rules with the editor

Jo, Diarra, Maxwell, all coming for free end of 1st season (not out of contract, just free).

But Kaka free :O

I just had Puyol, Iniesta, melo and a few other players transfer listed, hope they will be for free lol.

Can you still sign Ribery for free after a few seasons like on FM10 ?

I would have taken this thread seriously, but the screenshots posted are in 2013........

Anything can happen once you are that far into the game. An underperforming, injury prone 31/32 year old being listed for free by a club with the resources to buy anyone in the world? Shock horror.

I see Ryan Bertrand listed (OP). I am not happy!

I would have taken this thread seriously, but the screenshots posted are in 2013........

Anything can happen once you are that far into the game. An underperforming, injury prone 31/32 year old being listed for free by a club with the resources to buy anyone in the world? Shock horror.
sometimes i wonder what it is people want from the game....

not that unrealistic really given its 2013...

it happens in real life
Sol Campbell to Arsenal (2001)
Ballack to chelsea
Joe Cole to Liverpool
Owen to United
Chamakh to Arsenal
to name just a few, it happens a lot these days and all the players mentioned here are proven international players

not that unrealistic really given its 2013...

it happens in real life
Sol Campbell to Arsenal (2001)
Ballack to chelsea
Joe Cole to Liverpool
Owen to United
Chamakh to Arsenal
to name just a few, it happens a lot these days and all the players mentioned here are proven international players
good chance it can happen with bastian schweinsteiger next season too

isnt Ashley Young going out of contract too?
yep got 18 months left, doesnt really look like signing one yet.

so all in all not that unrealistic in 2013

the more you look into it the more realistic it seems.

A few years ago who would have thought it possible that pires, cole, ballack, finnan,wiltord and deco would leave there clubs for free in the same season. Yet it happened a pires cant even get a club if im not mistaken

Last edited: