Kakuta in FM 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 13K

What do u think about Kakutas attributes in FM 2010?

• Total voters

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
What do u think about Kakutas attributes in FM10?
I think that they´r pretty poor!
He plays much better in real life than in FM!

LOL.I got him for 650K in 1st season.I´m managing Southampton.

Please have your say and vote :D

his attributes are quite poor but he scores a **** of a lot of goals were ever i had him

I see it now;

About to vote

This is the same guy who doesn't rate John Terry's stats on the game either, to be honest, I think that youngsters at English clubs are vastly underrated on the game and don't have the correct stats, the only stand out English youngster would be Jack Rodwell

This is the same guy who doesn't rate John Terry's stats on the game either, to be honest, I think that youngsters at English clubs are vastly underrated on the game and don't have the correct stats, the only stand out English youngster would be Jack Rodwell
Yeah, thats me xD
Yeah m8 i agree with u, the attributes are not correct!
Like Arshavin´s attributes.
Hes AWESOME in real life, but hes AWESOME in real life ;D

kakuta turns into a brilliant player after a few seasons behind striker hes quality

kakuta turns into a brilliant player after a few seasons behind striker hes quality
Well... Not in my game :(

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Cheers for ur votes guys :D

I don't see how you can say their poor when Kakuta hasn't done anything stand out in real life to deserve better stats? :S

Exactly. Kakuta plays for the reserves. That his what his stats should be like. (H)

I have, and will never sign him. Poor stats in the game and he plays for Chelsea. Enough said

very talented player in real life but it is too soon to give him stats that are better. all we've seen him do is miss a penalty for chelsea, and hey I enjoyed it :)

Their okay, I got him on a free after the first season and he and Verratti are becoming my key players. I play him in the AMC slot or occasionally on the left wing. scores and assists.

his playing brilliant for my chelsea side in first season 4 goals 5 assists in about 11 matches

Kakuta Scored 41 goals in 28 games in my Kaizer Cheif's First Season

He has potential but sometimes potential is never filled so how can we tell if his stats are any good. Francis Jeffers anybody???

Back