Kakuta in FM 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 13K

What do u think about Kakutas attributes in FM 2010?

• Total voters
Signed him for coventry on loan in my 1st season,he did well chipped in with goals and assists and then got him on a free at the end of season. I left for wolves and glen roeader sold him to notts county for 3mill hes not bad nothing special, borini is the exact same in the game.

His stats look pretty good in the 5th season on my save.
However Chelsea keep loaning him out, currently at Barcelona!

I signed him on loan for Bromley in the Blue Square South, and he was adequate. 25 games, 6 goals, 8 assists, 7.12 av rating. I expected a lot more tbh!

i had kakuta on loan as everton first season. he made 4 sub appearrances then i terminated his loan cos he wos rubbish

Can you show us his history so we can see how many goals he has scored.

I signed him in about 2016 for my Barcelona team and he owned. Still gets a place in 2022, Got him on a free as well cause Chelsea didn't think he was good enough..it's also about how you train them

Got him on loan at Birmingham 2010/11 and hes not doing much at the moment but his hidden PA isnt bad.

I signed him in about 2016 for my Barcelona team and he owned. Still gets a place in 2022, Got him on a free as well cause Chelsea didn't think he was good enough..it's also about how you train them
Pretty cool! :D

In one of my saves he is a beast, one of the best players in the world.

Back