Kakuta in FM 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter iluxon4ik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 13K

What do u think about Kakutas attributes in FM 2010?

• Total voters
Sometimeshe becomes quality, sometimes not...in one of my games, by 2012 he was seriously amazing, at villa, adn was socring loads...but in another by 2012 he was playing for perugia i think in serie b..it depends how he's treated I guess

In real life he has the potential to be a quality player, on the game not so much.

I've him play once in real life. He had some good skills, good ball control and decent pace but thats after one game. His potential should be high but his current ability is fine the way it is.

It is a bit inconsistent from SI though. Macheda scores two goals in real life and now every game I play he turns into the new Rooney.

Kakuta has a PA of -9, which means his potential ability is generated differently in every game you start.
PA -9 = 150-180. To give you an idea, Lampard is rated CA 180/PA180. J.Cole is rated CA160/PA165.

Some games you might see him turn out to be the perfect lampard replacement, others just a championship player.

So its up to you to nurture his talent and pray to god his PA is closer to 180 and not150.

p.s. Macheda is under the same PA is im not mistaken.

i agree, he is young and that should be a good youngster stats...
like in real life u should develop him in a good way to make him better...

well its a game.so sometimes players can be overated and underated.live with it

are you the same person who complaining about john terry's heading ability??

What a boring poll, or an average player who's yet to establish himself. Next time surprise me and do someone like Wilshire, Macheda or Wellbeck. Who cares about his attributes, you either play him or not. Why dramatize a situation or player who would barely make back page scoop in the local newspaper.

I got him on loan for Kettering in the 1st season and he's not doing too bad at that level

His potential needs to be boosted conciderably in game. He has the potential to be up their with the Ronaldo's and the Messi's of this world IRL.

A number of players in the English league, for me, have poor potential stats when these players could be up these with the best. Paul Pogba is an example

but there is no evidence that hes going to be on their level, he has the potential to be a good player, but not sure anyone can say he's going to be the next ronaldo/messi

I seriously doubt he will be the next "ronaldo" or "messi". He is going to be excellent though. I believe the game has rated him well based on the "negative potential" bases, since the highest he achieves is being at par with Lampard and far exceed Joe Cole if you look at the numbers. Just be lucky to generate the right one

p.s. a funny thing has happened. I decided to loan Kakuta out to Leichester and Deco comes out and says that it was the perfect decision as he is disrupting the teams chemistry :S

I seriously doubt he will be the next "ronaldo" or "messi". He is going to be excellent though. I believe the game has rated him well based on the "negative potential" bases, since the highest he achieves is being at par with Lampard and far exceed Joe Cole if you look at the numbers. Just be lucky to generate the right one

p.s. a funny thing has happened. I decided to loan Kakuta out to Leichester and Deco comes out and says that it was the perfect decision as he is disrupting the teams chemistry :S
Well..
Yeah..
But i think hes better in real life...

Kakuta

He has been class for my notts county team got him on a free a seasons in. will post some screenies of his attributes and performances.

He improved in the dribling and technique, mental skills are ok I'm just waiting for the speed to boost up and I'll give him a chance...anyway in 2-3 seasons he becomes a monster :)

isnt saying a players potential rating should be higher fortune telling how can u ever set a potential ability look at robinho few years ago look at ronaldinho look at fat ronaldo players come and go but to try and pin down a players potential ability is trying to look into the future to say kakuta has the ability to be better than messi is ridiculous when messi was his age he was in the starting line up for barcelona absoloutly no comparing them what so ever *****

Ive just got him for my rotherham game played 2 games so far scored 1 and av rating of 7.80 hopefully he can keep it up for rest of season

Back