Been loving the tactic so far, it has been working so good for me and it's beautiful to watch!

Do you have any suggestions for player traits?

Thank you so much for ur work!

Thank you so much! Appreciate it.

I'd prefer these traits as I feel they make the tactic even better:

Wings:
  • Plays one-two's
  • Get into opposition Area
  • Want ball into foot more often
  • (WP) Pass instead of shooting
    • Arrive late into opposition area
Midfield:
  • Killers balls
  • CDM (Comes deep to get the ball)
    • Stay back all Times
  • Play one two's
  • Try killer balls
  • Dictate tempo (preferred for AP)
    • Pass instead of shooting
    • Arrive late to opposition area (for overloading and to make space for marauding/overlapping CWB
  • If good long shots: BBM try long shots
Defence:
  • CD's: Stay back all Times
    • Bring ball out of defence (CD stopper)
    • Refrain from long shots
  • FB/CWB: Get further forward
    • Dribble More
    • Switch ball to other side (If good enough passing+vision
I don't see any traits that could poptentially ruin any aspects of the tactic but avoid If you can training any 'dribble more' traits, If you want to then put it for IW and CWB!

Thanks once again.

Here are the results. Most of the L's (4) I got was because I had to rotate the squad and give youngsters some time as I promised it. Going invincible was a possibility but let's see what next season brings.

RESULTS

1st
1660820983127.png

2nd
1660821034636.png

3rd
1660821050759.png

Kaptenvive updated Kaptenvive | Passing Triangle the Ultimate with a new update entry:

Small formation update

Hi ya'll!

I'm currently testing out this tactic where I switched the IW and WP and put two carrileros as CM's. Working really well! Also FB and WB working really well.

I've used WB's for the most part of the two FM's I've really played much hours of. FB is really effective with certain wingers to pair with. I don't want to make my fullback to just concentrate going out wide when I have wingers there already. Not sure about the WB yet but lets see!

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

And? Does it work well?

Thanks for the reply!

I've not tested it enough times yet to say for sure, but as a subtop team this works really well. 4-3-3 is too attacking so dropping the wingers position lower creates a good & solid defensive formation. Not much changed excl. few positional role-changes and two carrileros opens up some space between the two CM's. Let's see..

I'm working currently with 5 possible formations and tactics (2 with MUFC, 3 with HJK) that I maybe could release in upcoming days (if they deserve it) but this formation is the first part of it. Let's see what works well and what does not!

Thanks guys for asking questions and replying. Please, if you have anything else to comment or you have a question that you are not so sure about if you should ask it - go for it. Let's figure it out together

Is the CB stopper vital to the tactic? Ive always felt two CB d to be working perfectly fine in other tactics.

And also: You suggest that the LCB is the "smaller" ball playing type, and the RCB is the more Chillieni. But neither positions have any specific PIs that separates them into your suggested playing types. e.g its not like one of the cbs has a more risk playing PIs, and the other doesnt. They have the same PI. So whats the difference?