Karlowich - King of crosses. Valencia first season, 97 points in Liga BBVA!!!

Karlowich

Reaction score
The Tactic:

View attachment 328242

In this 4-2-4 formation, the main focus is on the wide players and their run and crosses. The two midfielders will always make sure to win the duels at midfield and pass it out wide to the wingbacks or Wingers so they can cross it in to your forwards and head it in.

So in this tactic it is important that your players are good at their position and role. So your team "Play as a team" and not individuals.

If you are playing a difficult away game change the mentality to "Counter" But only if you are underdog Away

Indivudal stats

GK: just a solid GK who have good reflexes and handling

CB: Marking, Tackling, Strengh and Header (Otamendi, Musafi)

Wingbaks: Pace, dribling and crosses (Alberto Moreno, Kyle Walker, Peruzzi)

BWM (ball wining midfielder) : marking, tackling, strength and work rate (Wanyama, Khedira)

Playmaker: Passing, technique, first touch, decisions and teamwork (Dani Parejo the best player on this position)

Wingers: Pace, dribbling, crosses, passes and work rate (Feghouli, Yarmolenko, Candreva)

F9: Passes, dribbling, Finishing, decisions, without the ball and work rate (Max Kruse, Rooney)

Complete forward: Decent stats in all categories, Technique, Mental and physical (Lewandowski, Barbosa, Rodrigo)

Results

View attachment 328241View attachment 328240View attachment 328239View attachment 328237View attachment 328235

Last edited:
ill try that:) but is that tactic possible to download:)?

yes. here's the formation for people to see

11vm8hi.jpg

Thanks you fatmunta:) is it possible for you to see the images? And good luck with the taktic:)

Ok, i'm on apple, maybe therfore:/ try it on chrome:) and does the tactic work?

I will try this.
The big question as always is: do you have any specific training or match training?

OI ?

in pre-season i set the team training to hard tactic until the tactic is fluid, and when it is fluid just set to normal and allow rest after match:)

Thanks!
And matchtraining? What abt OI´s?

Thanks:) does the tactic works for anybody:)? if not please let me know :)