Kean: I can better Big Sam

Reckon January is going to be very interesting for a few clubs.

think the owners have said some pretty sensible things, its the media who have speculated with a whole host of names. Interesting times but good times for you in my opinion

The media do get my goat on subjects like this, but the future might be bright, if Rovers fans give it a chance. Most seem to be too negative, I on the other hand am full of optimism for the future.

If Sam Allardyce took over as West Ham manager, I would go **** a 90 year old and jump off a cliff !!

Blackburn have a few talented footballers, the head coach shouldn't buy players that are far better than the current squad at Blackburn, or they'll become the new Man City. They shouldn't buy in bulk either, they should sign in smaller loads

Why??? Allardyce is good at 1 thing and 1 thing only, and thats keeping a club in the PL.

Very good point. Allardyce is, if nothing else, a very good relegation-battler manager. No more, of course, but he is that at least.

Very good point. Allardyce is, if nothing else, a very good relegation-battler manager. No more, of course, but he is that at least.

I would rather be in the conference and keep the ball on the ground thanks.

He got Bolton into Europe, Sam is underrated because of the style he plays. Although he is not as good as he thinks.

I would rather be in the conference and keep the ball on the ground thanks.

That's really stupid. You'd rather be in the conference with unknown players and a severely depleted club than stay in the Prem?

Allardyce football is utter garbage, but he does have an effective way of playing. Can sort of agree with Calder that attractive football is more important to some fans than points, but a good mixture of both style and points is paramount to running a good football team.