Keane says Spurs are level with Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 3K
lol, yh i agree, i don't think they are as far behind as they used to be.. but they are still behind. Arsenal are a great side, just very inconsistent these days,

We have this every year when someone says we are better than Arsenal. Then we let ourselves down.

Will be interesting to see how the game on sunday goes. It's at the Emirates is it not?

Yeah, It will show how much Spurs have come since the 4-4 draw last year.

hahahaahahahahahha, always thought robbie was a joker, byt this was funny

Yh, i think they will push you all the way, but the form you are in and the fact it is at home i think will give you a tight 2-1 win.

We have done reasonably wel so far this year but my heart says win but my head says draw.

i dnt see why people put arsenal down as if they havnt forgotten that we dont play the most attacking and fluent football in the league in fact in the world just look yesterday our younger s were playing like barca AT THE WEEKEND WE WILL SHOW TOTTENHAM WHAT TIME IT IS

i dnt see why people put arsenal down as if they havnt forgotten that we dont play the most attacking and fluent football in the league in fact in the world just look yesterday our younger s were playing like barca AT THE WEEKEND WE WILL SHOW TOTTENHAM WHAT TIME IT IS

Who is putting Arsenal down?

no-one is slaughtering arsenal, i think will all agree tht robbie is talking rubbish

Theyre not near our level yet we play some of the best football in the world against the best teams in the world. I cant remember the last time Tottenham got into the final or semi-final of the champions league? I will say that i think Liverpool are falling behind and i think tottenham and man city are on their level this year it will be interesting to see who's gonna get fourth this year

I cant remember the last time Arsenal actually won a trophy.

i am sorry. but i cant remeber the last time spurs played in the champions league, or won a league title, the carling cup doesnt count as a major trophy.

I cant remember the last time Arsenal actually won a trophy.

Patrik Vieira's last kick of a ball as an Arsenal player. Scoring that winning penalty in the shootout of the F.A Cup final in 2005 i think it was.

Its only Arsenal and Liverpool that shame the carling cups reputation. Chelsea, Man united and us in recent years have taken it seriuosly as are Man City this year. A trophy is a trophy atth end of the day and its what you have won recently which counts.
Dont get me wrong I think Arsenal are doing alright by bringing youth players through but they need to be playing at prem level to show how good they are.

football fans every year they go top four will be broken arsenal will be the ones who go 5th and it is always tottenham supporters and punters yet they havnt qualified for cl in how long barley got past group stages of ec came 14 or so last season THERE NOT ON OUR LEVEL IM SORRY they are defo better in the last 2 years but no where near us liverpool man u or chelsea NOT EVEN CLOSE TO VILLA and villa are closest

I wouldn't say Man United are taking it seriously. We are playing all the people that need match practise. For example Tuesday night, Owen, Welbeck, Macheda, Anderson. All quality players but not first choice, so we play them in the Carling Cup so they get some minutes on their belt and keep their fitness up.

Back