Keane says Spurs are level with Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 3K
It's normally comments like the one Keane has made that can have a bad affect on teams.

It also causes the rivalry between the two clubs to intesify and opefully makes it a good game to watch.

Spurs squad costs ~£100m more than Arsenals so the gap is definitely going to be smaller than previous seasons. Just a shame they have such a terrible manager in charge really.

Spurs squad costs ~£100m more than Arsenals so the gap is definitely going to be smaller than previous seasons. Just a shame they have such a terrible manager in charge really.
Redknapp terrible? I hate him but I think he's a class manager who gets the best out of every player and I'm sure lots of people would agree. Your opinion though so fair enough

The gap is smaller but the league has grown tighter over the years but i disagree that Rednapps a terrible manager hes quite good he turned Portsmouth around and he did the same with tottenham

Rednapp is a good manager but i can see him resigning as boss at the end of the season and leave tottenham is a right mess if im honest. Remember when he was a portsmouth great squad into uefa cup and won the fa cup and everyone expected him to stay but he left leaving portsmouth where they are now.

The sames coming to tottenham dont want to cause a arguement but thats how rednapp is.

Rednapp is a great manager. Keane is terrible, 100% ****.

where could redknapp possibly go??

he is in the best job he can get at current and the only job he would ever leave for is england! but thats not gonna come available any time soon

where could redknapp possibly go??

he is in the best job he can get at current and the only job he would ever leave for is england! but thats not gonna come available any time soon

Who knows? when he gets bored i guess.

he has a record for moving from club to club he'll find a club he likes.

Anything could happen in the future. If Rafa gets the sack, he could end up in Merseyside :D

robbie keane the man who couldn`t make at a top 4 club! XDu can keep your odvious stupid opion to yourself the yids are miles behind us man ***** n villa n everton are closer!! harry is a great manager but spurs are *****! bring on the derby! can`t wait:)

dont worry in leeums net game i will make them bigger than arsenal ;)

I wouldn't say Man United are taking it seriously. We are playing all the people that need match practise. For example Tuesday night, Owen, Welbeck, Macheda, Anderson. All quality players but not first choice, so we play them in the Carling Cup so they get some minutes on their belt and keep their fitness up.
I would argue anderson is first team(H). but i agree with your point, we don't take the carling cup seriously, we barely take the fa cup seriously:$.

dont worry in leeums net game i will make them bigger than arsenal ;)
You will not.:@ I'm the arsenal manager.

You know, I would have agreed with him before the season (or at least very close)... I felt that the lack of a big signing and the loss of Toure and Adebayor sort of sucked the energy out of Arsenal... but they have looked brilliant so far. Far better than I had imagined. I actually picked Arsenal to finish 5th... but then, what the **** do I know?

Im not sure Spurs is on a level with Arsenal, but talent wise they are pretty close, and the Spurs bench is very deep and talented. This shouldnt be meant as a knock against Arsenal, though... I just think Spurs has the talent to finish top 4 (or did, before Modric went down). Its certainly close enough that it wouldnt suprise me to see Spurs break the top 4.

i think robbie was drunk also, im not a fan of any of the big four and i quite like spurs but what a stupid thing to say, as someone said on the first page its what you do now that matters not the past, hate it when teams live on the past, anyway i think spurs are maybe level with city at the moment, and i hope to god redknapp never goes near city, he will make us go bankrupt like every other team he goes to lol, and thats hard to do with city

Back