Keane says Spurs are level with Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 3K
Its only Arsenal and Liverpool that shame the carling cups reputation. Chelsea, Man united and us in recent years have taken it seriuosly as are Man City this year. A trophy is a trophy atth end of the day and its what you have won recently which counts.
Dont get me wrong I think Arsenal are doing alright by bringing youth players through but they need to be playing at prem level to show how good they are.

lool ok man utd and chelsea play there best players coz all there youngers are loaned out so they have none TOTTENHAM are the only team that take it seriously coz it is the only cup they arew worthy of winning but then i again every one has there different motives at the end of the dait a trophy

If United come up against one of the bigger teams eg Chelsea then they will play their bigger players. Arsenal and Liverpool last night should be going for it gainst each other.

I admire what Arsenal are doing in the fact of bringing youth through and hope they play against Spurs at the weekend. Then Spurs might finally beat them in the league.

No i don't think we would. We would do what we always do. Play the players that don't play too often in the league or in Europe.

and btw no disrespect to liverpool fans but they are the week link in the big four and they will have to learn the way arsenal did i know u heard it before but they are a 2 man team and it is showing ever more now that alonso left although beeyoun is a great player just look at the year they one the cl in that come bk who where the ones beaten to the top four Liverpool by everton and like arsenal did when we lost henry they going to need to learn how to stand on there own feet

Theyre not near our level yet we play some of the best football in the world against the best teams in the world. I cant remember the last time Tottenham got into the final or semi-final of the champions league? I will say that i think Liverpool are falling behind and i think tottenham and man city are on their level this year it will be interesting to see who's gonna get fourth this year
Good points there, but it's kind of stupid how all of the Arsenal fans say "We're brilliant because we play beautiful football", you can't just rely on playing nice football, results is what counts, the nice football works well against the smaller teams, but you don't seem to have much luck against the bigger teams yet with it lately.. Spurs aren't as good as Arsenal but they are getting closer every year, and they will get as good as them in my opinion if Redknapp stays for another good 5 years.

The last few results against Arsenal have proved we have closed the gap but where Spurs lack is against the lower rep teams in recent years and getting those wins behind them.

no we dont in the last ten years we have improved although tottenham are aswell we are to a a big time for us was when henry left i think it benefited us and made us a better team and no we dont say we play good footall so we are the best ok THATS why we where the invinclbles of 2003/04 we won the the league how many tmes with wenger how many times have we one fa cup we been to numerous finals fa league cup eufa cup cl

when the last time tottenham did any of those apart from league cup

I suppose but it is beutiful though :P But atleast we always look for the win we never go somewhere and 'park the bus'. This makes me mad when teams do it. I do admit that wenger needs to know when to just defend and look for the draw like Chelsea did when they went to the Nou camp. If they attacked they wouldve been ripped to pieces by Barca but Hiddink was sensible to do this

Its what you do now that counts. Spurs used to live on past glories and found its not the way to go.

If I remember correctly West Brom is playing beautiful football down there too :D

no we dont in the last ten years we have improved although tottenham are aswell we are to a a big time for us was when henry left i think it benefited us and made us a better team and no we dont say we play good footall so we are the best ok THATS why we where the invinclbles of 2003/04 we won the the league how many tmes with wenger how many times have we one fa cup we been to numerous finals fa league cup eufa cup cl

when the last time tottenham did any of those apart from league cup
Ok seriously, calm down, nobody else is trying to make an arguement out of this or trying to say how **** the other team is etc, so just stop before an arguement starts. And yeah Goooner, Arsenal are a great team and they don't park the bus, which I why I enjoy watching them :) But if you look at your team of invincibles in 2003-2004, you had so much experience and a lot more defensive players, which is why you done so well. I'm amazed Wenger can't see this, if he does know it but just doesn't want to buy, he is being extremely naive and is obviously trying to prove you can win trophies with kids.

This is why I hate Spurs, they win a game, and all of a sudden ''This is our year'', Give me a break

im not starting an argument if any thing tottenham fans are look how this was all set on arsenal im just defending my team i never said tottenham was **** i actually quite like them but they to get the simple fact right they are no better than THE ARSENAL

All Arsenal lack is another Viera and a really strong CB and they will probably win the league again.

This is why I hate Spurs, they win a game, and all of a sudden ''This is our year'', Give me a break

thank you they get all big headed and straight away they turn there attention to arsenal IN THE last 4 years how many times have they gone year we will be the one to break the big four dead lock and we will beat arsenal to it every year

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

but spurs are a great team though and they have found the perfect manager

If you read my posts I have praised Arsenal on bringing in the youngsters and I do like the way they play. Its the minority of fans that are blinkered and thats both sets of fans.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Its the media who hype up ITS OUR YEAR. I have never heard a true die hard Spurs fan say that.

Even I reckon Robbie should have kept his mouth shut as all he has done this year is run about pointing his finger and waving his hands around. lol

loool i think its coz he got sold it not the same when you come bk but you have to see what the future holds

Back