Keegan rejects Man City title bid

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Kevin Keegan says the Premier League is a "two-horse race" between Manchester United and Arsenal after Manchester City's draw with Fulham on Sunday.

More...

Keegan must be the only man in football who can just walk away and not get linked with anything or even turn up to anything.

It's like he just pulls away and into another world.

But I agree with him, two horse race for me now.

Thats it, he has just confirmed the title for Chelsea

i agree with kev,
and im glade tbh, if man city won the title after buying it ;)

Not the hardest of predictions, but still good that he came out and said it.

I will make a prediction a year in advance, next year either Madrid or Barca will win the la liga.

keegan is a **** and a **** manager lol i wouldnt belive anything he says,man u all the way for me :)

Notice he didn't say that a month ago.
Typical Keegan.

"After the draw with Fulham."

You hadn't drawn with Fulham a month ago, you hadn't lost to us a month ago, you were far closer a month ago.

He is an idiot if he thought City had a chance for the title after the United game. You dont have to be a very wise man to say that we can't win the title after yesterdays game.

Is this guy trying to show that he can predict the future? It has been a two-horce race for a while now.

Man City title bid over - Keegan

Kevin Keegan says the Premier League is a "two-horse race" between Manchester United and Arsenal after Manchester City's draw with Fulham on Sunday.

More...

Man city were never in it ;)
True.

They might have Dzeko, Tevez, Silva, Balotelli, Vieira, Barry, De Jong, Hart, Boateng, Kolarov, Kompany, Kolo Toure, Micah Richards, Milner, Adam Johnson but they aren't good enough for the title.

Of corse they were in it. To think anything otherwise would be just stupid. And yes i think they are now our of the title.

They had the had the chance but blew it by performances way below what they're capable of, simple as. Still, they'll have the champions league next season imo. still finish 4th