"Keep Right On" Track: The Birmingham City Guide

Well I'm only 14, been going to the Blues since I was about 4.
Had a season ticket in the Kop Corner (Row 26) for 5 years I think.
Get to about 7/8 away games a season.

Fair play, gotta respect the real fans that put money into the club ;)

Im three rows above you then, in block 19.

I haven't got to as many as i wanted so far, been to Villa, Albion, Wolves & Stoke, have tickets to West Ham, Blackpool and will have for Millwall. But i need to get on the road more, iv let it slip this year.

Fair play, gotta respect the real fans that put money into the club ;)

Im three rows above you then, in block 19.

I haven't got to as many as i wanted so far, been to Villa, Albion, Wolves & Stoke, have tickets to West Ham, Blackpool and will have for Millwall. But i need to get on the road more, iv let it slip this year.

Yeah, Millwall will be good.
Shame we've only got 1000 though because we could have took a decent following down there, ****** police.
Do you go in a pub before the games at Blues?
:)

Yeah, Millwall will be good.
Shame we've only got 1000 though because we could have took a decent following down there, ****** police.
Do you go in a pub before the games at Blues?
:)

Ye they have prevented our attendance in a few games this year. They cap us at Villa and Stoke always, and obviously Millwall has massive potential to get a bit messy, so it doesn't surprise me.

Ye most games i do ye, the Adam and Eve just past the Clements Arms.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Ok, 1 complain.
The background makes the word hard to see

But overall good guide. :)

Due to popular demand i have changed the colour of the text so its easier to read :)

Thanks for the advice

Fantastic document. Read all the way through it. Should be a great help to those who need it.

Ye they have prevented our attendance in a few games this year. They cap us at Villa and Stoke always, and obviously Millwall has massive potential to get a bit messy, so it doesn't surprise me.

Ye most games i do ye, the Adam and Eve just past the Clements Arms.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Aah rite, quite a few of us go in The Bordesley Labour Club. If we go by train, then Hennesseys by Moor Street station. Normally go by car, because it's easy to get to from Warwick.
So your at Kop Corner by the Tilton?
Were by the Gil Merrick, the other Kop Corner

Aah rite, quite a few of us go in The Bordesley Labour Club. If we go by train, then Hennesseys by Moor Street station. Normally go by car, because it's easy to get to from Warwick.
So your at Kop Corner by the Tilton?
Were by the Gil Merrick, the other Kop Corner

Warwick, fair enough ye it would be easier by car. We drive sometimes but usually taxi in.
Ye Kop Corner near the Tilton, ahh right fair enough, not that close then XD

Warwick, fair enough ye it would be easier by car. We drive sometimes but usually taxi in.
Ye Kop Corner near the Tilton, ahh right fair enough, not that close then XD

Nope (H)

Where are you from/live?

fantastic guide mate really enjoyed it mate :)

Very good mate enjoyed reading it, another signing i opt for is Charlie Adam from blackpool, fairly cheap and is a similar player to ferguson and younger so good for the next lot of seasons. :)

One of the best guide's ive read on the site , so much detail good job mate!

Very good mate enjoyed reading it, another signing i opt for is Charlie Adam from blackpool, fairly cheap and is a similar player to ferguson and younger so good for the next lot of seasons. :)

Thanks for the tip, ideal replacement for Fergie, will help others, Cheers.

Brilliant guide mate even it is from a bluenose

i love the idea of putting the players pictures as backgrounds on their descriptions
the length of detail you go into especially on background to the club and the transfers is brilliant

KUTGW